+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen FC - The Good Stuff

Aberdeen FC - The Good Stuff

I like the odd grumble from time to time, so it seems only fair to point out that this has been a great week for the club, on & off the pitch. Firstly, winning at the Piggery was brilliant. Absolutely delighted for Considine & his celebration was magic. Shinnie sinking the boot into Brown, then publicly enjoying it & watching Brown completely lose the plot has been magnificent. Shay Logan lapping up his red card in front of the bigots & sending them into meltdown was outstanding. The club appealing it is the right decision, not only to get Logan off but to drop three of their players into bother too. Using ‘Concomonant You Reds’ to advertise season ticket renewal was a great idea & a freebie shot at the Huns

The AFC home kit has always been the ***iest item of clothing money can buy but they’ve pushed the boat out with this one. It’s a work of art. A f*cking WHITE away version to back it up would be grand

More of the same of this sh1t next season please

COYFR

I’m away for a lie down

That's my loon holding that banner.
    I don't suppose it gets him a discount on his season ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    That's my loon holding that banner.
    I don't suppose it gets him a discount on his season ticket.
    F**k me...

Next we’ll have Donsdaft saying we’ll miss Kenny McLean & not replying with he’s a hun b’stard!

He's a hun b@astard

He's gone, never to return.

Although even I have to admit he played well AFTER signing for Norwich.

Strange indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I like the odd grumble from time to time, so it seems only fair to point out that this has been a great week for the club, on & off the pitch. Firstly, winning at the Piggery was brilliant. Absolutely delighted for Considine & his celebration was magic. Shinnie sinking the boot into Brown, then publicly enjoying it & watching Brown completely lose the plot has been magnificent. Shay Logan lapping up his red card in front of the bigots & sending them into meltdown was outstanding. The club appealing it is the right decision, not only to get Logan off but to drop three of their players into bother too. Using ‘Concomonant You Reds’ to advertise season ticket renewal was a great idea & a freebie shot at the Huns

The AFC home kit has always been the ***iest item of clothing money can buy but they’ve pushed the boat out with this one. It’s a work of art. A f*cking WHITE away version to back it up would be grand

COYFR

I’m away for a lie down
    Agree 100%

About time we were becoming “edgier” and stand up for ourselves, on & off the pitch.
    Show arrogant c***s like the Lego Muncher & his rhancid club we won’t take sh1te off them.

COYFR

I’m away for a lie down
    Anyone got contact details for Mason?

Someone needs to tell him his account has been hacked - by afc1903mad by the looks of it 😂😉.

On a serious note agree it’s been a good week.

Would be even better if they can keep it up and make more of a habit of weeks like this.

The seethe from Brown has been delightful. Shinniesta must have spent the last few days pishing himself laughing.

And they wonder why everyone thinks the Lego muncher is a classless prick 😂

'kin hell Mason min. Has all that sunshine got to you iday min??? Have you been sitting on the banks o' the Clyde with a bottle of Buckfast. Astonishing post but it gets a massive thumbs up from me. Well said Mason!!! I'm away for a lie down as well now after agreeing with one of your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Anyone got contact details for Mason?

Someone needs to tell him his account has been hacked - by afc1903mad by the looks of it ����.
    It's very nice and refreshing to see Mason with a positive post.
    I'm glad he's coming round to my way of thinking
    I'm also in agreement of a white away top.
    Come one Aberdeen, make it happen.

COME ON YOU REDS!

The use of "concomitant" in todays email about season ticket renewal amused me too

Well done whoever wrote that

"This is a gentle reminder that this time of year is concomitant with renewing your season ticket "

COYFR

I’m away for a lie down
    Thanks Mason!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast