Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window Talk

Tarkowski 4/1 to join Spurs, 6/1 Chelsea
    http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/05/18...mes-tarkowski/
    Last edited by oldcolner; 18-05-2018 at 09:44 PM.

Josh Ginnelly and Chris Long, have both been released by Burnley.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Tarkowski 4/1 to join Spurs, 6/1 Chelsea
    http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/05/18...mes-tarkowski/
    Sorry spurs are 8/1 Arsenal are 4/1

Bristol City have targeted Southampton defender Sam McQueen as a replacement for Burnley-bound Joe Bryan.
    The Robins full-back is poised to join the Clarets for around 6m according to the Mirror

According to a report from The Sun on Sunday (20/05; page 66), Tom Heaton has put West Ham on alert by deciding that he wants to quit Burnley, but the Hammers will have to see off competition from Liverpool for his signature.

According to a report from The Sun on Sunday (20/05; page 66), Tom Heaton has put West Ham on alert by deciding that he wants to quit Burnley, but the Hammers will have to see off competition from Liverpool for his signature.
    The Baggies are also going to do all they can to keep hold of their star players, but Evans is certain to leave.

It's going to be a tough window.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The Baggies are also going to do all they can to keep hold of their star players, but Evans is certain to leave.

It's going to be a tough window.
    Thought a number of their players had prices in their contract if relegated and a 50% wage reduction like Evans and to be sold for 3m. I hear his agent wants 4m! Sounds like Jay and Dawson maybe don’t.

Thought a number of their players had prices in their contract if relegated and a 50% wage reduction like Evans and to be sold for 3m. I hear his agent wants 4m! Sounds like Jay and Dawson maybe don’t.
    Yes they do, but contracts can be re-negotiated if you have the will.

Word coming out of TEC's "sources" is that Joe Bryan is Turf Moor bound. Fee is reported to be 6 million plus an array of add-ons.

Klopp has finally seen the light and wants Heaton between the sticks at Anfield.

Is our goalkeeping back up of sufficient quality for the EPL if Heaton leaves? Probably not!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Klopp has finally seen the light and wants Heaton between the sticks at Anfield.

Is our goalkeeping back up of sufficient quality for the EPL if Heaton leaves? Probably not!
    No you’re right.
    But I hope Klopp doesn’t expect him for 10m!

Bryan
    Is he any good and do we need him?

He can play left back or left midfield.

Reports from Bristol suggest he could be a left footed Trippier, which sounds OK with me!

Burnley striker Jonathan Walters has revealed that he is available for transfer in the summer window.

Burnley striker Jonathan Walters has revealed that he is available for transfer in the summer window.
    Delia Smith wants to put him on the menu at Norwich...

But who'll want him? I couldn't see what he offered last summer when we bought him and having spent another season here showing that he's past it, I can't see him generating a bidding war.

Quote Originally Posted by afloatinclaret View Post
    But who'll want him? I couldn't see what he offered last summer when we bought him and having spent another season here showing that he's past it, I can't see him generating a bidding war.
    So far Middlesborough and Stoke touted.

So far Middlesborough and Stoke touted.
    Wasn't there a comment on the manager carnage thread sugesting that with Rowett going there: "Stoke will now sign a load of has beens..."?

Quote Originally Posted by afloatinclaret View Post
    I am sure that he got injured on purpose just so he could miss having to play for the Clarets and Ireland in the World Cup qualifiers.
    There again, if being injured means that he showed he was past it, so be it.
    I suppose the same can be said of Defour, Brady, Heaton, Lowton, Ward, Gudmundsson etc. because they all got injured too and Heaton hasn't played since ---well past it ---if you ask me.

Injured or not, I did say when we bought Walters that it was a waste of money on a player not up to it.

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast