+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window Talk

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    … and it is reported via "sources" we want £15 million for Vokes!
    Wow good luck with that. I guess we don’t want to sell.

Another possible from fishing in Scottish waters
    Wolves and Burnley are both showing an interest in Dundee midfield ace Glen Kamara, TEAMtalk can exclusively reveal.
    The 22-year-old only moved to Dens Park last summer when his contact at Arsenal came to an end.

… and it is reported via "sources" we want £15 million for Vokes!

We're letting them off the hook at that price, they paid £15m for a lower division striker in Assombolonga, A PL striker with a suitcase full of International caps must be worth a few bob more.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    We're letting them off the hook at that price, they paid £15m for a lower division striker in Assombolonga, A PL striker with a suitcase full of International caps must be worth a few bob more.
    Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Last July
    Sean Dyche knows Assombalonga from his time in charge at Watford :
    Burnley have made the first move for in-demand striker Britt Assombalonga but have seen their £8m bid rejected by Nottingham Forest.
    Forest chiefs are expecting the offer to be the first of numerous bids for the 24-year-old this summer but are thought to value the frontman significantly higher than £8m.

Don't forget BT, this is the club that paid Blackburn £9m for a striker they didn't even want. If they want Sam I'd screw them into the ground, we don't have to sell anybody.

I really don't like Middlesbrough Football Club and their rancid supporters. £15 million or they can fcuk right off!

I still have not heard any rumours that Vokes wants to go or Dyche wants to sell, so it might be a load of old bollox anyway!

If we are still gonna sign Jay, then Vokes could leave. Wood, Jay, Barnes, Wells, Vokes and the youth promoted to 1st team squad is too many @ 6. Probably 2 to go?

Forgot the lads name sorry. Daniel Agyei.......

One of my lasher supporting mates said Danny was total bobbins when on loan at Blackpool last season, but SD must see something in him!

One of my lasher supporting mates said Danny was total bobbins when on loan at Blackpool last season, but SD must see something in him!
    Harry Kane ,was Bobbins ,in his Loan spells,...

Just goes to show, if you put your mind to it !!........Im.Sure Dyche had feelers out for him at the time..

Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)