+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window Talk

Ben Gibson looking likely

We understand Burnley’s initial offer is around £12million, but Boro have told them they want £15million.

Sources close to the deal have told TEAMtalk that they expect a deal to be done for around £14million.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclus...nder-will-cost

TM value is £10m Sinkov

No one wants Craig Dawson
    Aah
    So they now have a player who wants to leave and has nowhere to go.
    Time for a £10m bid
    Lol

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...n-man-14984536

Nice to see Benitez is fed up with Newcastle’s lack of spending
    Last edited by oldcolner; 03-08-2018 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Ben Gibson looking likely

We understand Burnley’s initial offer is around £12million, but Boro have told them they want £15million.

Sources close to the deal have told TEAMtalk that they expect a deal to be done for around £14million.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclus...nder-will-cost

TM value is £10m Sinkov
    Thanks OC, looks like we're overpaying again.

An England rated centre half at £14 million quid is not in my opinion over priced sinkov. I quite rate Gibson and would love him down here.

Just me and OC having a bit of banter with the TM values BT, it's what we do. On Gibson, we need another CB, if we go into another season with just three, it could get us relegated. Just do what it takes, just fecking sign him. End of.

Silly me!

According to Mr Nixon Clucas is arriving today to sort a deal out.

Midbro want £17M for Gibson.

JayRod would need megabucks. This surprises me. I thought he wanted to come? If he did then he could make the deal happen...

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    According to Mr Nixon Clucas is arriving today to sort a deal out.

Midbro want £17M for Gibson.

JayRod would need megabucks. This surprises me. I thought he wanted to come? If he did then he could make the deal happen...
    Funny how the price rises as time goes on.
    If Jay is being greedy then goodbye. He has a chance of Europe, regular games and being nearer family in a club that develops international players. Come on Jay or enjoy your time in the Championship on half pay!

Sam Clucas up for a medical
    Cough and drop!
    You’re ours
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...rnley-14986639

West Bromwich Albion are demanding £20m for Burnley target Jay Rodriguez, The Guardian reports.

Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)