+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 87 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window Talk

😂

West Brom reject our offer of £12m for Jay say several papers ... I’m confused

Quote Originally Posted by ralphpom View Post
    Interesting this idea of sources .. you will find that even those within the dressing room don't know everything ��
    I can remember Joey Barton saying that Flanagan would be cutting his loan spell short in the January window and returning to Liverpool. Flanagan was still with us at the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I can remember Joey Barton saying that Flanagan would be cutting his loan spell short in the January window and returning to Liverpool. Flanagan was still with us at the end of the season.
    Looks like now he’s free both ex Liverpool bosses at Celtic and Rangers want him.

There were a few people who were supposedly in the know saying Ings was coming back on loan in January nailed on done deal yadda yadda and surprise surprise he didn't turn up. The only people who know anything of substance are the manager and the board anybody else just knows either BS from Bob in the Pub or what the club want known which isn't a lot if anything worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by whittyclaretandblue View Post
    There were a few people who were supposedly in the know saying Ings was coming back on loan in January nailed on done deal yadda yadda and surprise surprise he didn't turn up. The only people who know anything of substance are the manager and the board anybody else just knows either BS from Bob in the Pub or what the club want known which isn't a lot if anything worthwhile.
    Seems there are more fences to jump than the Grand National in getting a deal done these days.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    West Brom reject our offer of £12m for Jay say several papers ... I’m confused
    According to to-days Daily Mail we have signed Jay Rod for 20Million.

BBC Text late last night were linking us with a Senegal players,trouble is I can't remember the name and probably just World Cup gossip

That will be Moussa Konate from Amiens West Ham also interested

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoore View Post
    According to to-days Daily Mail we have signed Jay Rod for 20Million.
    In the Daily Mail I saw it said we were set to sign him for £20m, it didn't say we actually had signed him.

Page 17 of 87 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)