+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 367684858687 LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window Talk

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    I suspect you are right, unless he gets a hatful when he plays, but the way QPR are playing I doubt they will get many.

Interesting to see how Clucas new side is doing too!

Latest on him
    I’m still working with physios and I’m hoping to try to get back in training in two or three weeks’ time, if everything goes well in rehab. Obviously after missing pre-season I’m trying to catch the rest of the boys up as quickly as possible and I can’t wait to be out there.
    “I was hoping to be back by the end of the month but it just seems to be a bit niggly at the minute and I just want to get the last bit out of the way.
    The flack our recruitment team took for not signing this knack was unbelievable, but I would not have gambled on another unfit player. Would anyone else?

I remember Alto saying, why even bother trying to sign a knacked player? How right he was!

Aston Villa will look to finalise a loan deal for Tammy Abraham when they have concluded the signing of 29-year-old DR Congo winger Yannick Bolasie from Everton.

We could really do with a midfield enforcer and another wide man. I hope the recruiting team see it the same way?

bastids get hold of Jack Rodwell.

That’s a good move for them Alto

We’re touting Walters for a loan as he tweets he’s missing football

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...-exit/?ref=mac

Gossip about Kevin Long going out on loan with QPR and Leeds suggested.

Not sure who started this one saying he may be available for a loan. I thought he was worthy of our side and had performed well when he did including Thursday. Maybe Gibson has affected his chances. Our longest serving player.

Sean opens up on transfer issues using Fulham’s spree as an example of our difficulty. We need one or two more.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...dyche/?ref=mac

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Gossip about Kevin Long going out on loan with QPR and Leeds suggested.

Not sure who started this one saying he may be available for a loan. I thought he was worthy of our side and had performed well when he did including Thursday. Maybe Gibson has affected his chances. Our longest serving player.
    Loaning out Kev would make no sense whatsoever, we need four centre backs. Jesus Christ, I hope this is not true!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I cannot see us ever getting our £5 million back on this deal OC!
    McLaren singing his praises and they get a win. Maybe we just might BT!

Tyrone Mears signs for WBA.
    Used to play with Darren Moore

Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 367684858687 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)