+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: You heard it here first.

You heard it here first.

Nothing being mentioned about this in UK mainstream media:-

https://www.rt.com/news/437091-milit...s-provocation/

Fake news? Who knows anymore CiB?

You will all get used to the idea one day ---they only tell you what they want you to know, wherever it comes from!
    Everything is real to somebody ---even if it is fake but suits your agenda.
    My friends think I am a cynic, however, they don't really know what I believe.
    Remember folks, life is like football ---it's only a game.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Fake news? Who knows anymore CiB?
    I think the Russians are better than their western counterparts at espionage.They have been mentioning this for a couple of days now and with our previous chemical attack false flags in Syria I tend to believe them.Why would they say this?How would it benefit them?

One suggestion is that it deflects attention from Assad who is bombing the sh-ite out of the Palestinians?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    One suggestion is that it deflects attention from Assad who is bombing the sh-ite out of the Palestinians?
    I would not believe anything the Western MSM report on the Middle East if I were you BT.Contrary to popular belief,here in Budapest we have a free press and media which reports on these things.They are only allowed to report what their intelligence services allow them.Dont believe me-here it from the horses mouth:-

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...we-all-lie-cia

CiB I believe almost nothing I read in the Western media. It's either straight forward gaslighting or fake news!

clearly russian propaganda preparing the ground for another assad chemical attack on his own people.

We bombed Syria not long ago because of the fake chemical weapons attack at Douma. It's worked once, why would Assad's opponents not try it again ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    We bombed Syria not long ago because of the fake chemical weapons attack at Douma. It's worked once, why would Assad's opponents not try it again ?
    This propensity for gaslighting and fake news has got me even believing in you sinkov. Jesus fcuking wept!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)