+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 87 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window Talk

Sunderland want Walters.
    The 34-year-old would add plenty of experience, although he would not come cheap - Burnley could be looking for as much as £3m for him.
    http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/spo...ant_a_Ferrari/

We paid £2m for him and his TM value is £1.85m. As we want to sell I guess he could go for that.

We need to shift Wells too!

Not his fault really, and I'm sure he'd much prefer to be playing, but I wonder just how much Nakhi has picked up over the last nine months, just for running round a bit for a few days a week. Not a bad life is it ?

The career of a professional footballer spans a maximum of around 20 years, I'm sure he would rather be playing?

It looks certain that Jay Rod is homeward bound and we are now strong on West Ham's Antonio, it looks to me like Nakhi's days are well and truly numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Jelle Vossen Alto, and you were raving about him!
    Yes I remember him now, looked a good player at the time with another Club, could not do it the Dyche way though, I did put my money where my mouth was though, I put 2 Football bets on before the start of that season, Vossen to be top scorer and Burnley to get promoted, I more than recouped my stake on the latter one

Vossen's wife had just had her first nipper and then travelled to Burnley when her husband first signed for us from Middlesbrough.

Apparently, they came off the motorway at Junction 10 on the big roundabout on Gannow Top, she looked down on the delights of Burnley and immediately demanded Jelle whizz her back to Manchester airport for a flight on Do One Airlines...

Attachment 9699

Josh Ginnelly on a free back to Walsall

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Josh Ginnelly on a free back to Walsall
    Scott Arfield apart, I don't know why we bother.

Liverpool are betting favourites to sign Tarks
    Tottenham, Chelsea and West Ham are reportedly the Reds’ closest challengers for any potential deal and have been priced at 8/1. Whilst Coral also suggest Everton are in the hunt too.

http://www.anfieldedition.uk/2018/06...iverpool-move/

Jürgen Klopp currently has five first team centre-back’s at his disposal, but only the £75million Virgil Van Dijk seems assured of maintaining his position at the heart of Liverpool’s defence.

5 Centre backs for competition- doesn’t seem a good move to me.

I can see us getting our Wonga back on Walters, which is at least some consolation.

Page 7 of 87 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)