+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 87 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window Talk

Bakewell, I knew you was a tart

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    According to reports we have had him watched several times, but he failed to impress.
    I would not agree with that BT, I have watched him nearly half a dozen times, he's quick, see's a pass and makes it, makes space for himself and others, can beat his man and has a great eye for goal, I would think we balked at the asking price as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I would not agree with that BT, I have watched him nearly half a dozen times, he's quick, see's a pass and makes it, makes space for himself and others, can beat his man and has a great eye for goal, I would think we balked at the asking price as usual.
    It wasn't you that recommended Rouwan Hennings and Chris Long to us was it Alto, you can buck your fecking ideas up if it was.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It wasn't you that recommended Rouwan Hennings and Chris Long to us was it Alto, you can buck your fecking ideas up if it was.
    He was also raving about that Belgian lad we bought from 'Boro, who lasted just three weeks sinkov.

I think the real truth Alto is that SD has a certain profile a player must fit into. Your man does not fit that profile, where's the next Chris Wood?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Had no idea who Hennings was before he came Sinkov, as for Chris Long I don't think I commented at the time but thought if he couldn't get into the Everton 11 it didn't sound good regardless of what Everton fans thought.

Which Belgian lad BT ?

Craig Dawson 2/7 to join us.
    Are the baggies holding a fire sale?

They need to seriously reduce their wage bill.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    He was also raving about that Belgian lad we bought from 'Boro, who lasted just three weeks sinkov.
    I saw him in the pre-season friendly at Accy and I thought he looked quite useful, did OK for Boro as well. My mate also saw the Accy game and said he was a waster, no use to us at all. He won that one.

Had no idea who Hennings was before he came Sinkov, as for Chris Long I don't think I commented at the time but thought if he couldn't get into the Everton 11 it didn't sound good regardless of what Everton fans thought.

Which Belgian lad BT ?
    Jelle Vossen Alto, and you were raving about him!

Page 6 of 87 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)