+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 79 of 87 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Why take it as a negative, its an observation from what SD has stated BT.

SD would imply that some Clubs are hard to deal with wouldn't he ? it takes the heat off us, whatever the reasons the bottom line is we should have got more because the team needed it.
    I think three players is enough to integrate at once. We have finally got four EPL quality centre backs, three England goalkeepers and plenty of options off the bench.

And the January window is coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I think three players is enough to integrate at once. We have finally got four EPL quality centre backs, three England goalkeepers and plenty of options off the bench.

And the January window is coming soon...
    Where we will probably miss out again if they don't get their finger out pretty damn quick !

Danny did well today and changed the dynamics of the game in their favour. Pity we cut off our nose to spite our face on him!

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Where we will probably miss out again if they don't get their finger out pretty damn quick !
    Alto, I love you with all of my heart, but whatever we do, you will never be truly happy...!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Danny did well today and changed the dynamics of the game in their favour. Pity we cut off our nose to spite our face on him!
    No point signing a player the coaching staff don't want to work with. We expect certain standards of behaviour from our players, Ings doesn't meet them.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    No point signing a player the coaching staff don't want to work with. We expect certain standards of behaviour from our players, Ings doesn't meet them.
    Never heard that before Sinkov thought his work with disabled kids went down well and his action with the tribunal was a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Alto, I love you with all of my heart, but whatever we do, you will never be truly happy...!
    I know you do BT, but I'm truly happy, I'm just speaking my mind, in short we all cut our cloth to suit, with BFC it seems we are not, I'm pleased with the 3 transfers we have got in, but the team/squad are thread bare, littered with injuries I know, but any suspensions that we get (which have not happened yet) will hurt just as much, Bardsley, Long and Walters being thrown in says a lot as they are not up to scratch, I'm also not sure about Ward, Westwood and especially Hendrick plus a couple of others, the youngsters may be making ground but are nowhere near PL standard, we are short on reliable numbers and talent which should have been a priority in the last window.

I seem to remember the saying "there's always the next window" being said after a few windows, on transfers IN we should be not throwing the kitchen sink at it, but having more of a go than we seem to be doing.

Never heard that before Sinkov thought his work with disabled kids went down well and his action with the tribunal was a problem.
    Apparently some noses were put out of place Colner.

It's what he said about our coaching staff at the tribunal that's the problem OC.

I see!!

Page 79 of 87 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)