+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window Talk

Southampton want Ings. Liverpool want £20 million. Cheeky scouse gits.

West Brom chair worried about money so were still talking - will they cave in.

“I am shocked at how much the club has changed in 14 months,” Jenkins told the Birmingham Mail upon his return. “I am very, very surprised at how things have changed.
    “From £40 million in the bank, to needing an overdraft facility, is quite a substantial change in such a short period.
    “It has invested everything and a bit more. It has gone beyond its own financial limits.

I think the Baggies fortunes have turned around a bit since that interview OC. I think we will walk away from the pursuit of Dawson and settle solely on Jay Rod.

That was an interesting statement from Jenkins though when he returned to WBA.
    This is exactly what would happen at Burnley if the reins were loosened too much at the behest of some fans who seem to think that we should just splash the cash.
    The thing about money is that once it is spent it is gone and only those in charge know what is available ---sad but true!

Any idea about when we should start swooning BT?

Have you lads signed anybody this summer that would be playing in Europa tie v Aberdeen or is it pretty much same team as last season?

Same team but perhaps minus a couple. Airfield gone to Rangers as you may know. Still got 2 of our best recovering, so pretty much the team that ended the season Paul.

I expect us to line up:
    Heaton,
    Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Ward,
    Lennon, Cork, Westwood, Gudmundsson,
    Barnes, Wood.

Decent looking line up, we have made hardly any signings either, lost about 10 though. Do the full backs have much pace? From what i seen in MOTD on occasions last season the strikers are quite physical. If Lennon is in the mood he will run our “left back” ragged unless we sign another one.

"Quite physical" does not really do it Pauldolski10.

Page 31 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)