+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sold out - according to ticket site

Quote Originally Posted by Coventry_fan View Post
    No mate, I think you will find that was the other Coventry fan who’s also been on here, not me
    S/he set the tone.

You all use basically the same user name, it's like talking to epsilon clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    So yes, they're closed at the moment?

I must be getting cynical, I can't tell if you're trying to help or being sarcastic?

Still 'none available' as I write, that's it for tonight, I'll fetch them tomorrow
    Just trying to help you get tickets for the game, we need you to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    Retweet it to the club and let them cancel access....that will make em feel special
    Listen to you little stitch, grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Just trying to help you get tickets for the game, we need you to be there.
    That's nice to know,
    I was waiting for someone to blame me and my alleged Russian contacts for bringing down the website

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    That's nice to know,
    I was waiting for someone to blame me and my alleged Russian contacts for bringing down the website

And this, Airborn me owd duck, is exactly where you need to sit.

'Half way up, a bit past the halfway line towards the Kop end'.

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    You all use basically the same user name, it's like talking to epsilon clones.
    Yeh we do but tbf there are more pies on here than Gregs but that’s associated to your club so it is fair enough, as Coventry is out my club and I’m not trying to hide as something I’m not. I came on here with a clear name so you knew who’s camp I stood in.
    Came here to have friendly pre game chat, say may the best team win and be polite. Not once have I tried to be an arse. (Did bite back on one post only)

Most of you here have been decent, which I’d expect as your club is one of the better ones and the best fans in Nottingham tbf

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    Listen to you little stitch, grow up.
    It was only some woman, so nothing to worry about, although she was a tad stupid to post a picture of the ticket, seat number and all. It has also been seen by BIG Al.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    And this, Airborn me owd duck, is exactly where you need to sit.

'Half way up, a bit past the halfway line towards the Kop end'.
    I had taken note already, now, how to get my Kalashnikov in........

Came here to have friendly pre game chat, say may the best team win and be polite. Not once have I tried to be an arse. (Did bite back on one post only)
    From my perspective you've been a welcome addition to the board, generally respectful, decent and giving a sensible, rational and well explained opinion. But you know what footy messageboards are like, there are even some on here who don't like me!

your club is one of the better ones and the best fans in Nottingham tbf
    I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one. Given the strength of the opposition, saying we are "the best fans in Nottingham" is a bit like telling a woman "You are more attractive than Ann Widdecombe".

So because its a women it's OK to break the ground rules away fans only in the away end.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast