+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sold out - according to ticket site

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Have you tried phoning the ticket office at the club. 01159557210
    You can try if you want but thery close at 5.................

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    You can try if you want but thery close at 5.................
    From the OS.

The ticket office (and club shop) will be operating these hours in the build up to the game:

Tuesday 15th May: 9am – 5pm

Wednesday 16 May: 9am – 7pm

Thursday 17 May: 9am – 7pm

Matchday: From 9am

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    From the OS.

The ticket office (and club shop) will be operating these hours in the build up to the game:

Tuesday 15th May: 9am – 5pm

Wednesday 16 May: 9am – 7pm

Thursday 17 May: 9am – 7pm

Matchday: From 9am
    So yes, they're closed at the moment?

I must be getting cynical, I can't tell if you're trying to help or being sarcastic?

Still 'none available' as I write, that's it for tonight, I'll fetch them tomorrow
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 15-05-2018 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBulwell View Post
    Seems like you have had a lot to say for yourself this week young man, chances are after Friday evening, apart from you saying YOU SHOULD have won, that we "was lucky to beat you", I don't think that we will hear much from you.
    So, in simple terms...... p*ss off.

Ahhh a keyboard warrior!! Love em! I’ve not been in any way trolling this forum, I’ve been having decent posts (mostly) and enjoyed chatting to you all. Seams you’re a knucklehead who thinks we ain’t allowed on here.
    As I said in a previous post I’ve always looked out for Notts results and respected the club. Seams you my good man, are like one of the numpties we have amoungst our fans. Shame as most of your fans on here have been ok, polite and engaged in ‘grown up’ conversations.... I guess that’s where it screwed you pal

Quote Originally Posted by Coventry_fan View Post
    Ahhh a keyboard warrior!! Love em! I’ve not been in any way trolling this forum, I’ve been having decent posts (mostly) and enjoyed chatting to you all. Seams you’re a knucklehead who thinks we ain’t allowed on here.
    As I said in a previous post I’ve always looked out for Notts results and respected the club. Seams you my good man, are like one of the numpties we have amoungst our fans. Shame as most of your fans on here have been ok, polite and engaged in ‘grown up’ conversations.... I guess that’s where it screwed you pal
    So you didn't start by calling Manc a bell end? By saying we're crying like girls?

We've had great banter with other clubs' fans on here, this is just sad. Troll.

pssing about for an hour last night and half hour just now, showing as sold out, instead of blaming peps browsers big al should post a statement on twit re it, its not the first time either, oh well back to the stone age

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    So you didn't start by calling Manc a bell end? By saying we're crying like girls?

We've had great banter with other clubs' fans on here, this is just sad. Troll.
    No mate, I think you will find that was the other Coventry fan who’s also been on here, not me

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    Genuine question - you couldn’t even sell out Chesterfield away?
    I've been to the Ricoh only once and it was packed.
    Balzary, Kiedis, Frusciante and Smith all played blinders.

Some Cov fan on Twitter showing off their ticket in the Pavis. I should imagine there’s one or two more dickheads amongst us Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by snipe_pie View Post
    Some Cov fan on Twitter showing off their ticket in the Pavis. I should imagine there’s one or two more dickheads amongst us Friday.
    Retweet it to the club and let them cancel access....that will make em feel special

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast