+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Sold out - according to ticket site

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    So because its a women it's OK to break the ground rules away fans only in the away end.
    Didn't say it was ok? I said nothing to worry about. She is probably 1 among 100 who have tickets in home ends, that's when it becomes a worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Coventry_fan View Post
    No mate, I think you will find that was the other Coventry fan who’s also been on here, not me
    Hahahahaha!!! Yeah right. You're totally sad enough to have created 2 profiles (Or even more) and come on here with your tedious rhetoric. Both profiles stink of you, sound like you and ARE you. What a saddo!

Have another read of that poem I wrote for you and take heed. If you need some of the words explaining or any of the form and grammar dissecting then.....Go back to school (somewhere better than Coventry).
    Last edited by MancMagpie; 15-05-2018 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Hahahahaha!!! Yeah right. You're totally sad enough to have created 2 profiles (Or even more) and come on here with your tedious rhetoric. Both profiles stink of you, sound like you and ARE you. What a saddo!
    I think you're wrong there. I'm convinced the two Cov posters on here are completely different people. The Vlad / Airborn one was easy, but our visiting guests are like chalk and cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I think you're wrong there. I'm convinced the two Cov posters on here are completely different people. The Vlad / Airborn one was easy, but our visiting guests are like chalk and cheese.
    It is the same person Elite, he has been telling his chums on his own site about how he has "been a pain on their forum all day", and reporting back how nasty we have been to COVO.

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    It is the same person Elite, he has been telling his chums on his own site about how he has "been a pain on their forum all day", and reporting back how nasty we have been to COVO.
    40A4BF8C-499C-4057-A497-8EE3A82D4B8F.png Ok I’ve been trolling but these guys are something else...

Has anyone ever referred to us as ‘Covo’? Is that some form of superior ‘Cov’ status?

Tommo72
    I’ve been a bit of a pain for a few days on their board, hands up.

I genuinely find their views on us and opinions quite surprising, they really are very tunnel vision

Tommo72
    I’ve been called lots of names the last two days, a couple surprised me but I’m not sure I’m a ‘c**t’. Must be something about my spelling....although I have to say, I’d be more than happy to smash these small time ****ers into the ground on Friday.

Ok ok I’ve had a Stella of two.

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    Tommo72
    I’ve been called lots of names the last two days, a couple surprised me but I’m not sure I’m a ‘c**t’. Must be something about my spelling....although I have to say, I’d be more than happy to smash these small time ****ers into the ground on Friday.

Ok ok I’ve had a Stella of two.
    So his "being nice and friendly" is a load of Covo Crap

Another gem from our visitor

Tommo72
    Covstu said: ↑
    it must be ****e being in the shadow of a club sitting in your city. Forest are absolute garbage at the moment but still better than wee county....
    Deffo got a small club mentality. Tbh I don’t have an opinion on them as a club but they certainly have some pricks on that board.

Another one

hey really are quite annoying. Not usually bothered by this sort of silly pre-game nonsense, but they have really got under my skin. Snivelling and bitter.

If they go through I just hope they fail at Wembley. They seem genuinely convinced they're going up.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast