+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Sold out - according to ticket site

Tommo72
    HerneBayGaz said: ↑
    If Country win Friday, let see how many of them Mongolian snot gobblers will bother to turn up at Wembley!!
    Snot gobbler LOL - love it

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    Not usually bothered by this sort of silly pre-game nonsense, but they have really got under my skin.
    Hmm, school age for sure, but I'm not sure whether it's a 14 or 15 year old trying to play the hard man.

Busted. Saddo

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Hahahahaha!!! Yeah right. You're totally sad enough to have created 2 profiles (Or even more) and come on here with your tedious rhetoric. Both profiles stink of you, sound like you and ARE you. What a saddo!

Have another read of that poem I wrote for you and take heed. If you need some of the words explaining or any of the form and grammar dissecting then.....Go back to school (somewhere better than Coventry).
    You know what. It’s actually quite sad. I’ve made one account here, been polite and enjoyed 90% of my time here.
    Why would I make two profiles? If I wanted to wind up and be a dick I’d just do it on this one?
    I like the chat on your forum, I like reading and having dialogue with the other teams fans. It’s a sad thing about football that we can’t sit in the same stands like they do at rugby then share a beer at half time.
    I genuinely wish you all the best for everything following Fridays game and will still, as I’ve always done will keep an eye on your results etc.
    I’m sorry MancMagpie seams to have taken exception to me being here, dunno why he has such a problem with it.

I must be missing something here. Why does everyone think Coventry_fan and Cov1 are the same person?

Quote Originally Posted by Coventry_fan View Post
    You know what. It’s actually quite sad. I’ve made one account here, been polite and enjoyed 90% of my time here.
    Why would I make two profiles? If I wanted to wind up and be a dick I’d just do it on this one?
    I like the chat on your forum, I like reading and having dialogue with the other teams fans. It’s a sad thing about football that we can’t sit in the same stands like they do at rugby then share a beer at half time.
    I genuinely wish you all the best for everything following Fridays game and will still, as I’ve always done will keep an eye on your results etc.
    I’m sorry MancMagpie seams to have taken exception to me being here, dunno why he has such a problem with it.
    That's what you get here mate, there are allegedly three Vladpies and goodness know how many Chris Hallams, some paranoid people here....

[QUOTE=Cov1;38890715]Genuine question - you couldn’t even sell out Chesterfield away?[/QUOTE

You couldn't even get promoted for 50+ years but hey ho

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    I must be missing something here. Why does everyone think Coventry_fan and Cov1 are the same person?
    Whichever way you look at it
    A plain simple Coventry fan

There's PUSB as well (or PUBES as I like to call him). Doesn't matter if they're the same person (which they all most definitely are) or different people. The 'Bantz' continues and it's all good fun. I'm sure he's chuckling to himself down there, I would be (If I was that sad) Anyhow, looking forward to seeing what profile is created tomorrow and what angle he goes for this time.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    ArnaPie did a bit of research

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast