+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Sold out - according to ticket site

Name:  AH.JPG
Views: 544
Size:  19.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    It is the same person Elite, he has been telling his chums on his own site about how he has "been a pain on their forum all day", and reporting back how nasty we have been to COVO.
    ......and they are now bragging about getting 100 flares into ML......this could "kick off" big time

Yeh I read that too. I travelled to MK in the cup and there was flairs galore down there too. It’s embarrassing imho, they seam to think it makes up look good, in my eyes we look like a bunch of c u n t s
    Sometimes I get pissed off with all the bs of football fans. There was never flairs and all the crap at highfield rd, we just sang, cheered and had a laugh. Guess it’s the ‘well ard, stone island’ brigade tho

Quote Originally Posted by Coventry_fan View Post
    Yeh I read that too. I travelled to MK in the cup and there was flairs galore down there too. It’s embarrassing imho, they seam to think it makes up look good, in my eyes we look like a bunch of c u n t s
    Sometimes I get pissed off with all the bs of football fans. There was never flairs and all the crap at highfield rd, we just sang, cheered and had a laugh. Guess it’s the ‘well ard, stone island’ brigade tho
    I seriously doubt that any team can get a hundred flares into a UK football ground....3 or 4 possibly, the worrying thing is that some on your website seem to think this is somehow smart

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I seriously doubt that any team can get a hundred flares into a UK football ground....3 or 4 possibly, the worrying thing is that some on your website seem to think this is somehow smart
    Doesn't seem very "smart" to let everyone know in advance what you plan to do, whether it is getting seats amongst the home fans or bringing flares into the ground. I should think the appropriate people are already aware of all this (police/notts).

Didn't a Coventry fan at the last game get 28 days jail for possessing a smoke bomb?

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post

Didn't a Coventry fan at the last game get 28 days jail for possessing a smoke bomb?
    Yes, one got jail time. They managed to get 4 flares ( at least ) into the ground, despite sniffer dogs on each turnstile. Waste of money they were.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    Have Coventry City ever sold out anything? Your ground was half empty. Pretty poor for a one club city!
    They've "sold out" their fans I hear

I’ve had such a chuckle reading this, it’s evidently aware you guys aren’t used to visitors. Hilarious that you have spent all that time trying to work out whether one poster is three, love it.

Detective Pies - Not.

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    I’ve had such a chuckle reading this, it’s evidently aware you guys aren’t used to visitors. Hilarious that you have spent all that time trying to work out whether one poster is three, love it.

Detective Pies - Not.
    You're from Coventry, a person from there can be a father, brother and husband to the same person

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Fentons_Left_Teste View Post
    You're from Coventry, a person from there can be a father, brother and husband to the same person
    Brilliant ✅🙄

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast