+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: European campaign

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Which father-in-law is that BT..?
    The 88year old one!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    The 88year old one!
    which one though.? There could be a few ..lol

which one though.? There could be a few ..lol
    Surely they can’t all be 88 though. I thought he had a child bride now so if that’s her mother then god knows what age the older 4 brides mothers must be. Lol

Which father-in-law is that BT..?
    The last one and the best one Alf...

An update on who we might or might not play as we will be seeded.
    Being seeded will see Sean Dyche's side avoid an early date with European heavyweights such as Sevilla and Besiktas as well as sides who impressed in European competition last year in RB Leipzig and Atalanta.
    Seven unseeded sides who will enter at the second qualifying round stage are already known, with Aberdeen a potential opponent for the Clarets in what would be a Battle of Britain.

The other 30 clubs will be first qualifying round winners. (Rangers or Hibs possible)
    Visits to Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan are also a possibility. Keshla and Neftci Baku are the Azerbaijani representatives, while Kairat, Irtysh Pavlodar and Tobol represent Kazakhstan.

A trip to face Almaty-based Kairat could prove the biggest logistical challenge for Clarets fans, with the city 3,500 miles from Burnley and close to the Chinese border.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...earer/?ref=mac

We might be off to Haifa and meet up with Balan..?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We might be off to Haifa and meet up with Balan..?
    No doubt you've been circumcised then BT..

If not he will be circumspect about going!

I've been reading the small print regarding the way this competition runs, the bureaucracy required to come up with a format of such mind-blowing complexity must be huge, and expensive. It took me a good half hour to even begin to understand the intricacies of it all, and some aspects of it are still incomprehensible to me.

I had to take two nurofen and go for a lie down afterwards, but I think I've recovered and I'm OK again now.

No doubt you've been circumcised then BT..
    Funnily enough I have Alf. My ma said I pulled it that much when I was a nipper it bled and the doctor just whipped the skin on the end right off.

Good job I could spare an inch or two!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)