+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mad Dog on the Loose

Mad Dog on the Loose

In Chesterfield.

Heard about this a few days ago from my Spireite insider.

Would have posted something but basically, tbh I couldn't give a toss...

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    The pig owner has spoken to the media and blamed the fans for the failed managerial appointments. He refuses to accept any criticism and wants all of his £15m back that he put into the Club. He expects them to be back in Division 1 soon so he can sell to a chinese consortium

Meanwhile on planet massive the Pigs are forecasting a top two finish without any additions to their squad. You got to hand it to them no supporters worldwide can match the delusion that seeps out of their piggy pores.
    Swillsbro affects most that have been workin/ownin the Pigs and has done for decades, the only chance they have of a normal life is if like such as DEL boy they get cleansed by comin to BDBL.Dave Allen reminds me of Trump across the Pond,i did smile tho when he said Caldwell would be as much use as a choclat fireguard,i bet Bennyblockmod's had that one chucked at him plenty of times darn the years. UTCB