Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 65

Thread: New Dons Kit Season 18/19

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    WHO?????? Is gonna buy this? Seriously!
    Attachment 9486
    Nay me.
    Absolutely honking.
    Was hoping for a classic white version.

    Think I'll pass on both home and away

  2. #22
    Nah, that's a wind up.

    They wouldn't be so stupid as to make it blue again.

    I haven't got over the Dundee United one from last season yet.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    WHO?????? Is gonna buy this? Seriously!
    Attachment 9486
    Nice try.

  4. #24
    I don’t think that’s the away kit it’s just a training top.

  5. #25
    Even as a training kit, that's sh!t

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Nice try.
    haha RST, its not a photoshop....its an official training top.

    There is all manner of blue and orange 5hit going on.

    Horrendous.

  7. #27
    I remember this in 84, my first ever Aberdeen kit, I am loving it so much , but that’s me showing my age. No complaints here, hopefully the away kit will be just as good. Still waiting and wondering why the 83 kit, our most memorable year has not been replicated yet with the vertical white strips yet, maybe next year eh!! But happy with this one COYR

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrab1903 View Post
    I remember this in 84, my first ever Aberdeen kit, I am loving it so much , but that’s me showing my age. No complaints here, hopefully the away kit will be just as good. Still waiting and wondering why the 83 kit, our most memorable year has not been replicated yet with the vertical white strips yet, maybe next year eh!! But happy with this one COYR
    It was.
    2 years ago.

    https://www.footballkitnews.com/wp-c...ip-2016-17.jpg

  9. #29
    I disregard that kit for that bloody collar ... hopefully they try again

  10. #30
    So are we being generous and calling the new away strip Silver or going for grey!! First impressions for me are that I'm now missing last years blue strip. Whatever happened to just the classic white away strip. How hard can it be.

  11. #31
    It looks fine to me.

    I would have preferred black shorts but no one has ever taken fashion advice from me.

    Apart from specs that is

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by eastnuekdon View Post
    So are we being generous and calling the new away strip Silver or going for grey!! First impressions for me are that I'm now missing last years blue strip. Whatever happened to just the classic white away strip. How hard can it be.
    Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It looks fine to me.

    I would have preferred black shorts but no one has ever taken fashion advice from me.

    Apart from specs that is
    Was holding back on the home top hoping for a classic white top.
    The grey bits should be red or black.

    Name:  niall_J__1177x-683x1024.jpg
Views: 603
Size:  90.9 KB

    Much preferred the mock version

    Name:  away1819.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  49.0 KB

  13. #33
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    24,147

  14. #34
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    24,147
    Looks alright to me

  15. #35
    There's nae reeed

  16. #36
    At first I thought ..meh .but starting to like it now.
    Would still prefer a kit based on pre war black and gold though

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post


    "Sliver Darlings on Aberdeen's quay,
    brought by the fisherman home from the sea,
    from the city that sits twixt the Don and the Dee,
    The Home of the Sliver Darlings"

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    At first I thought ..meh .but starting to like it now.
    Would still prefer a kit based on pre war black and gold though
    I'm going with second and third thoughts and it's till meh!

    Can't help but look at it and think of the old John Major puppet from spitting image.

  19. #39
    It looks bland. Will suit us then.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    "Sliver Darlings on Aberdeen's quay,
    brought by the fisherman home from the sea,
    from the city that sits twixt the Don and the Dee,
    The Home of the Sliver Darlings"
    Showing your age noo min.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •