+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New Dons Kit Season 18/19

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    It looks like a white strip that's been put in a washing machine with a black sock.
    Or a white tshirt that has been washed by the laundry c@nts at my work

Smaaaart though

Funny enough, Ah wis jist thinkin, the comlimentary term 'smart' is one Ah loved, and hivna heard for a lang time ... but it's the word Ah remembered when lookin at ma mock up o' a grey kit wi red an white (above) afore Ah posted it .. ( nae like Ah tend tae blaa ma ain trumpet like ... ken? ).

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    But that's just the thing, it's nae all white is it? time for an eye test I would say if you think that is all white, I tend to think its not a bad kit this season (at least it is not fkn blue ffs) but its also certainly nae white.

SF

It's white with grey detail, tricking folk's brains.

Its the same design as Egypt's kit except ours is grey instead of black, but the detailing through the kit is the same grey, its not as garey to the eyes as your device is telling you.

So they’ve managed to keep the stripes on the back of the away top. Makes the decision to ditch them off the home top a bit baffling. Maybe the home could have been the same uniform design. Ach - they’re not the worst - but could have been brill.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567