+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2 strikers and a centre back

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    good point that rod forgot hes a bournemouth player grabban would be a fantastic signing for us if it doesnt upset our wage structure too much and would get at least 20 goals but sorry to disagree matt smith the finished article moore raw and i like him but we really need 2 strikers in to go straight in to team smith and grabban our front 2 would be unvelievable
    I aint seen alot of Smith but from what i have,yes he's a big unit but where has he ever set the division alight? I wunt pick Smith over Leon but hey we're all entitled to our opinions mi owd pal.UTCB

smith could partner leon different types of players just think we need a big physical type in box then we can get crosses in earlier instead of playing short passes out wide in triangles we allow defences to get organised when we p**s about with it out there villa.will sign grabban if they dont go up and might even sign him if they go up but we can dream eh

I asked KM a few years ago about overseas scouting he said at the time D'Jaffo (if ive spelt it right)

just remembered another striker that would fit us sam baldock do we think george could have a word ???

The lad Boatang for Exeter looks decent

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    The lad Boatang for Exeter looks decent
    Have ya seen where the best full back outside the prem has been released by Bradford? Can ya remember who said that abart Tony Mc(Cafu)Mahon? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Have ya seen where the best full back outside the prem has been released by Bradford? Can ya remember who said that abart Tony Mc(Cafu)Mahon? UTCB
    That was then,this is now

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    That was then,this is now
    Yeah and thaz still no idea. Have a gud neet buddy,i'm off for a Brandy to help me get over the bitter disapointment of England U/17's penalty shootout loss. UTCB

you wot rod england lost a penalty shootout theres a novelty !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123