+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C'mon Boro!!

C'mon Boro!!

There must be a few of you lads on here who are hoping like me for a Boro win tonight as surely having a season where both us and The Vile were promoted would be a lot to take?

What a surprise Boro fail to score in the 2 games

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    What a surprise Boro fail to score in the 2 games

True but then again would you want Mr Potato head as your Manager?

Gets teams out the championship though

Can't see Villa getting past Fulham on last night's performance.

Boro no shots on target. He's working his magic.

I reckon Pulis loved that result. His favourite score.
    Villa going up wouldn't be bad for us as they are certs to be pushing for promotion next season if they don't.

Pulis running true to form whinging about a sending off that didn't happen two or three minutes from time...everyone else at fault except him.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44035613

Pulis running true to form whinging about a sending off that didn't happen two or three minutes from time...everyone else at fault except him.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44035613

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    There must be a few of you lads on here who are hoping like me for a Boro win tonight as surely having a season where both us and The Vile were promoted would be a lot to take?
    Yep would definitely be difficult for me to take.

However a season in the Championship with the prospect us and Villa going for promotion excites me a whole lot more than the last 2 seasons of Premiership hoof ball.

My preference would be for Albion, Villa and Wolves to be in the Prem and if not I'd settle for all 3 of us in the Championship with 4 proper Derbies to look forward to.

The only silver lining for me if Villa go up it leaves me my favourite and probably closest away day at Craven Cottage. And I'd bust a gut for Albion to get Fulham's manager.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)