+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coventry fan here..

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    They wont be in there for long.
    To be fair plenty had their tickets refunded and despite what my fellow Coventarian says I doubt it will be more than a sprinkling.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    We are all incredibly sorry sir... your team is so massive that we have no chance of "turning you over" on Friday... bring your 4475 fans... its a shame the stewards wont get to see the game, they will have a busy night with your lot kicking off when the ref doesn't hand you the game.
    I will see all the game, I don't have yo deal with any fans from either team.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    I will see all the game, I don't have yo deal with any fans from either team.
    I am sure if any cov fans are in the home sections they will get removed from the ground

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    I am sure if any cov fans are in the home sections they will get removed from the ground
    They will be ejected from the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    Oh dear! thinking you are all at wembley are we,you have to over come us first,and lets be honest we are the better footballing side,we are coming this Friday and we mean business! and we have sold out our allocation,unlike your sparse crowd at the Ricoh..4475 of us taking over your place...can't wait..
    Bring it on!

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    When we sell Meadow Lane out on Friday, it will actually mean that we had more home fans than you lot.
    I don’t think Key Stage 2 mathematics were his strength.

17K at Coventry. 2.8K Notts leaving 14.2K Covo fans. Sell out at Meadow Lane would be 20K. 4.5K Covo fans leaving 15.5K Notts....Therefore, we have more home fans for our leg than Covo did for theirs...?

Mr. Covo doesn't seem to post that late on a school night. Maybe his Mum has told him to go to bed without any crumpets for jizzing all over his laptop over McNulty's pen (again).

Maybe he'll understand this level of 'banter', seen as the poetry was a damp squib.

Not sure which one of us you’re on about, the one (ie me) who has been having decent chats with some of your fellow fans or the others who have been on the wind up. I’ll assume it’s them. Cos I’m a long way off school age & living with my parents.
    Maybe that’s the difference, having kids of my own means I left all the bull**** bravado over supporting different teams behind me years ago and I can now chat to opposition fans as normal people. So ****ing what if you follow a different team to me, good, now let’s have an adult conversation about the merits of your team and mine etc and leave the bs at the door ffs
    Last edited by Coventry_fan; 15-05-2018 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    17K at Coventry. 2.8K Notts leaving 14.2K Covo fans. Sell out at Meadow Lane would be 20K. 4.5K Covo fans leaving 15.5K Notts....Therefore, we have more home fans for our leg than Covo did for theirs...?
    You're a bit off with 20K, Manc. AH says max tickets available is between 17,500 and 18,000.

https://twitter.com/Bigalanh5?ref_sr...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast