+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coventry fan here..

Quote Originally Posted by Coventry_fan View Post
    So ****ing what if you follow a different team to me, good, now let’s have an adult conversation about the merits of your team and mine etc and leave the bs at the door ffs
    As the league table suggests, not a lot to choose between the merits of our two teams. You probably have the upper hand in terms of skill, but we usually battle to the end which is a quality that shouldn't be underestimated. It all boils down to one game on Friday evening now, and in both semi-finals it could go either way. The bookies make all four teams 11/4 to be promoted, it's that close.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    As the league table suggests, not a lot to choose between the merits of our two teams. You probably have the upper hand in terms of skill, but we usually battle to the end which is a quality that shouldn't be underestimated. It all boils down to one game on Friday evening now, and in both semi-finals it could go either way. The bookies make all four teams 11/4 to be promoted, it's that close.
    And I make them right! We both have different styles of play, both can be very effective. I think I’m this sort of game it’s who holds their nerve bettter and deals with the occasion.
    If we do great, if not then on you guys go and I’d wish you all the luck in the final! It’s going to be a really interesting night of football. I just hope and pray the idiots don’t ruin it

Need to replace ‘the’ with ‘our’ in that last sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by snipe_pie View Post
    See my thread 'behaviour'

Quote Originally Posted by snipe_pie View Post
    They are not ‘our’ they are idiots who have attached themselves to my team. I would never put myself in the same bracket

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    Oh dear! thinking you are all at wembley are we,you have to over come us first,and lets be honest we are the better footballing side,we are coming this Friday and we mean business! and we have sold out our allocation,unlike your sparse crowd at the Ricoh..4475 of us taking over your place...can't wait..
    You can't even half fill your own stadium with your own fans. Talking of stadiums... You don't own your do you? A parasite club

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    You can't even half fill your own stadium with your own fans. Talking of stadiums... You don't own your do you? A parasite club
    Ergh mate, why do you bother ah? Utter drivel.

Hi lift required from Ripley or Eastwood for the match tomorrow and return journey willing to pay petrol costs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123