+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warning

Warning

Admin are have a sort out and below is a qoute I have copied so if any of you have anything to contribute I will pass it on

"We're going to be doing some housekeeping over the summer and switching off inactive forums that only attract spam or haven't had any new posts for over a year. I don't mean main club forums but the secondary ones that are no longer being used.

They will only be switched off rather than deleted, so can always be reactivated if necessary, but if anyone wants to keep theirs visible for any reason (memorial, classic threads etc) then please email me to let me know."

Hope they don’t make SM inactive Gaz?

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat View Post
    Hope they don’t make SM inactive Gaz?
    Might do Laz just depends on how inactive they see it

We better all start posting again then?

Yep,we don't want to lose Swindon mad .. Top forum and top lads.

Hey up Alf, good to see you on here again. Are you still travelling the country in your caravan? Burnley in Europe next season, dream time ��

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat View Post
    Hey up Alf, good to see you on here again. Are you still travelling the country in your caravan? Burnley in Europe next season, dream time ��
    Setting off Next week Laz. Back home end of October..

Might ht even go to watch the Clarets in Europe ..Passports packed away in safe..lol