Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meet up 2018

Allright Lads, just seen the thread,, I enjoyed last year and meeting Rammy n Laz and the weather was kind. I have been to Llandudno before, nice place despite the beach mainly pebbles. Also good pier and the cable car and tram going out to the Great Orme is interesting. Have to see what dates pop up.

A few dates mentioned earlier in the thread Claw...... As I recall, early August seems to be a good bet up to now

Gaz are you coming to the meet?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    Gaz are you coming to the meet?
    Aug could be good for me OTR as I was thinking of riding up to John 'O Groats so could marry the two up

Deal then

Need Claw to confirm now

Alto & Ghost?

I think the Burnsley mob are a bit worried about Turfy (Ghosty) Oldie, he hasn't been seen or heard of on there for months now.

I have not heard from him for a while either..... Hope he is OK

This time last year me and Turfy were standing our ground on FM, and we were being accused of allsorts of nonsense during the political debates etc!.
    And Ive not seen him on any board for what seems like ages now, I also do genuinely hope hes ok.

I had his phone number until a few months ago when I accidentally remastered my phone and lost his number along with a load of other contacts too.

What do you reckon Rammie, are we over-worrying here ?. I hope we are, and that he/Turfy comes back and boll*ks us all again etc lol.
    (fingers crossed)

Hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    Hope so
    I'm trying for the first dates in Aug

I am trying to get hold of Sarge to ask about ghost

Want me to look up some hotels for 10th and 11th August guys?

Any more takers?
    Me, Laz, Gaz and maybe B Terrier?

Seems like the interest in a meet up is waning. Maybe we should knock it on the head?

Sorry Rammy, we may be moving home so I can't promise at this stage.

That's OK Claw. If you can make it let me know and we can always make new plans. I might have a trip down to Cardiff sometime soon anyway so may see you then.

OK keep me posted rammy ;-)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast