+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P Forest mad

R.I.P Forest mad

Blimey Derby miss out again and even Es*** can't be arsed to gloat-- how sad

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Without naming them 61, there are two sites on facebook, that involves the midlands clubs, or the east midlands clubs.
    They are pretty much anything goes insults wise, so long as family insults etc are kept out of it.
    Believe me, Derby are getting hammered at the moment.
    As for here. It was in decline 3 years ago. Go ahead and scroll through all the sites. Hardly any of them function now.
    Even Derby have a new site on the go, after a load of bannings.

Come off it you old dodger. Forums are like national bird of the country you recently visited. No Not the Kiwi.
    Couldn't be arsed to come around. My brother's death anniversary occupied us.
    Anyway Tricky is right. Facebook is better.
    Here's it's only for the occasional entertainment of seeing my good friend Barry getting banned and having a laugh at you and your 'esteemed' club.
    Derby blew it sometime back.
    But why should I revel in their misery? That's a trait for your board on our club.

[QUOTE=Romanis;38892813]
    and having a laugh at you and your 'esteemed' club.

So that's why you are quiet, you haven't had much to laugh at

[QUOTE=i961pie;38893228]
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post

We've had one this week. Will we get another on Friday?

[QUOTE=i961pie;38893228]

Lolz didn't realise you were myopic as well.
    Let's see. Notts fans baniging about autos. Then the thrashing in the Cup. And yes still divisions apart from us.
    Yes sir, plenty to laugh about.

Still got the inferiority complex you sad pies. You're so inferior that even Derby don't consider you a rival.

Tralalalala

Come off it you old dodger. Forums are like national bird of the country you recently visited. No Not the Kiwi. Couldn't be arsed to come around. My brother's death anniversary occupied us.
    Anyway Tricky is right. Facebook is better. Here's it's only for the occasional entertainment of seeing my good friend Barry getting banned and having a laugh at you and your 'esteemed' club. Derby blew it sometime back. But why should I revel in their misery? That's a trait for your board on our club.
    On a serious note Romanis, I agree with you that certain things happen in our lives and they are more important aren't they.
    Why do we all get so worked up about footy eh, I wish I could just pack it in at times... but I can't obviously, and its so annoying isn't it lol.
    Sadly we're all seeing it now that these former busy Footymad boards are slowly dying on their ar*ses, this Forest board is no different and my own Barnsley board might be one of the next ones to go after our relegation. (fingers crossed though that it won't)

[QUOTE=Romanis;38893696][QUOTE=i961pie;38893228]

Lolz didn't realise you were myopic as well.
    Let's see. Notts fans baniging about autos. Then the thrashing in the Cup. And yes still divisions apart from us.
    Yes sir, plenty to laugh about.

Still got the inferiority complex you sad pies. You're so inferior that even Derby don't consider you a rival.

Why would Derby consider us as a rival? They don't consider you as one fighting relegation every year and ending up about 20 points behind them, and what have Notts fans been BANIGING about?
    Tralalalala
    Last edited by i961pie; 18-05-2018 at 05:31 AM.

[QUOTE=Trickytreesreds;38893319]

We've had one this week. Will we get another on Friday?
    What because your ''rivals'' finish about 20 points above you every season, some celebration that

[QUOTE=i961pie;38894064]
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

What because your ''rivals'' finish about 20 points above you every season, some celebration that
    Every season?
    Do you have Alzheimer's?
    The last few seasons granted. But you don't have to go back that far.
    Swings in roundabouts, every dog has its day

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast