+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: why rafa has set us back years

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    It makes no sense considering he's been at the club for 11 years and yet Rafa is appointed and now, after all the arguing for what Rafa's achieving, you decide to give up your season ticket citing Ashley as your excuse.
    It makes no rational sense to me, although you're quite entitled to do as you wish.
    I just find is at odds to be fair.
    he gives his ticket up when ash according to some has made a decent decision and appointed a supposed world class manager

watches the likes of mcclaren etc but goes when ash spends 6-8 mill a year on a manager

thumb print me thinks

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    How hypocritical from a bloke who has never even been to a Toon home game.
    there are many many many people on here not been to a game in many many years

is their point any more valid than ghosts

all those that haven't been to games in several years but watch from the comfort of their own arm chair is their point valid

has ghost ever confirmed he has or hasn't been to a game

or is that just your assumption to wind up

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Yet you say in your post two above this one (post 32) that RAFA HAS NEVER BEEN IN CHARGE OF TRANSFERS.

Can you make your mind up as you have constantly blamed him for transfers brought in.

In my opinion you can't make your mind up whether you are decisive or indecisive.

What a dilemma for some one so addicted to windups.
    you really should start quoting the truth
    I clearly say he hasn't been in charge of transfers at any English club he has managed
    but he is here

why

and look at the dross he has brought in the prem
    like his win ratio in the prem
    its pretty poor

and you could probabaly say the players brought when we went down gayele etc were carrs scouting and did a decent job

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    he gives his ticket up when ash according to some has made a decent decision and appointed a supposed world class manager

watches the likes of mcclaren etc but goes when ash spends 6-8 mill a year on a manager

thumb print me thinks
    That's what's so baffling to me.
    It makes no sense.

there are many many many people on here not been to a game in many many years

is their point any more valid than ghosts

all those that haven't been to games in several years but watch from the comfort of their own arm chair is their point valid

has ghost ever confirmed he has or hasn't been to a game

or is that just your assumption to wind up
    I have this bloke blocked. He has a massive obsession with me and uses that line of me not going because he hates me with a passion.
    Here's something for anyone who's interested.

Take a look at his last 100 posts and tell me how many posts are about Newcastle United...then tell me how many are about me.
    It's hilarious to think how much this person hates me and consistently makes up stories about me never going to the match and yet has absolutely no clue who I am or what I do or where I go.

Obsession by TOTM.

at other clubs he hasn't been in charge so why put him in sole charge here
    so i ask again, if he isn't in charge of transfers as you state how can you blame him for who has been bought.

you really should start quoting the truth
    I clearly say he hasn't been in charge of transfers at any English club he has managed
    but he is here

why

and look at the dross he has brought in the prem
    like his win ratio in the prem
    its pretty poor

and you could probabaly say the players brought when we went down gayele etc were carrs scouting and did a decent job
    So why don't you quote the truth and confirm it by looking at and quoting your own post. You said he hadn't been in charge of transfers at any cub.

You did not say he was in charge here so why blame him for any transfers. Make your mind up.

It's the same as where G-E-D pulled you up for quoting that our team was Championship standard, then you denied it and criticied others for saying the same thing.

You said Ardiles was a Prem manager here but won't tell us when that was.

Decisive or undecisive or can't make your mind up what you want to be. YOU JUST DO NOT KNOW

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I have this bloke blocked. He has a massive obsession with me and uses that line of me not going because he hates me with a passion.
    Here's something for anyone who's interested.

Take a look at his last 100 posts and tell me how many posts are about Newcastle United...then tell me how many are about me.
    It's hilarious to think how much this person hates me and consistently makes up stories about me never going to the match and yet has absolutely no clue who I am or what I do or where I go.

Obsession by TOTM.
    Ok to sort this all out let's meet up for a pint at the first home game of the season
    Chat a bit face to face

Up for it?

If so I like the Marlboro club half decent pint with a good mix of charachters

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    Ok to sort this all out let's meet up for a pint at the first home game of the season
    Chat a bit face to face

Up for it?

If so I like the Marlboro club half decent pint with a good mix of charachters
    Good idea.We normally go the the Bodega on westgagte rd after the game,to miss the traffic.Are you suggesting before or after the match?

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    Good idea.We normally go the the Bodega on westgagte rd after the game,to miss the traffic.Are you suggesting before or after the match?
    Before I reckon

Hopefully we will be looking forward to a good season

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)