+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Sam

Big Sam

Please NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post
    Please NO.
    He’ll be thinking I know a club who’d like my swashbuckling style of football it would be like coming home

Please NO.
    Rather have him than Dean Smith .

Please NO.

Last match I attend if that tosser comes in. Stayed in Orlando in the Summer and this prick and family were at our hotel - most arrogant **** I have ever met and his wife has a bigger gob than the mersey tunnel. Not in it for football or the love of football, but just to line his own greedy pockets with the rich pickings. Not satisfied with the England job or the salary - the greedy ******* wanted more!

Don't even like his brand of football and very similar to Pulis. I would go for someone like Pearson who loves the club and done it in the Premiership and Championship. Don't want some guy who is perhaps a one season wonder in the Championship or lower - we are better than that FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Last match I attend if that tosser comes in. Stayed in Orlando in the Summer and this prick and family were at our hotel - most arrogant **** I have ever met and his wife has a bigger gob than the mersey tunnel. Not in it for football or the love of football, but just to line his own greedy pockets with the rich pickings. Not satisfied with the England job or the salary - the greedy ******* wanted more!

Don't even like his brand of football and very similar to Pulis. I would go for someone like Pearson who loves the club and done it in the Premiership and Championship. Don't want some guy who is perhaps a one season wonder in the Championship or lower - we are better than that FFS!
    Apparently Al the 2 favourites for the job are Dean Smith or big Dave ? We are better than that ? all that shows to me we are going to sign a yes man who will do a job for fu ck all & won't expect to be given any money to boot , if we were better than that we wouldn't have finish BOTTOM of the League . What you say about big sam is probably right he was brought in to keep Everton in the premier & he did irrespective of how much he got ,

NO. Anybody who gets given a 4 million contract and still gets his grubby greedy fingers in back handed deals is only interested in the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    Apparently Al the 2 favourites for the job are Dean Smith or big Dave ? We are better than that ? all that shows to me we are going to sign a yes man who will do a job for fu ck all & won't expect to be given any money to boot , if we were better than that we wouldn't have finish BOTTOM of the League . What you say about big sam is probably right he was brought in to keep Everton in the premier & he did irrespective of how much he got ,

Totally agree! Put it this way whether it's Big Dave or Dean Smith, they won't get anywhere near what Pulis or prick Pardew got in salary. They won't get anywhere near the money to spend either on players.

West Brom will never change, and don't for one minute believe that little man in China will have the passion or desire to spend/invest any more than he needs. In life you get what you pay for and sticking plasters to shore up the cracks only last so long.

Whilst Pulis and Pardew should take a huge amount of blame the real culprits are the past and present owners and Board for their poor decisions and total lack of investments. They could not run a hot dog stand successfully!

Whilst, it's good luck to Burnley in Europe - it makes me sick to the back teeth they are in Europe and we will most likely be holding own own in the Championship. Feckin pathetic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Totally agree! Put it this way whether it's Big Dave or Dean Smith, they won't get anywhere near what Pulis or prick Pardew got in salary. They won't get anywhere near the money to spend either on players.

West Brom will never change, and don't for one minute believe that little man in China will have the passion or desire to spend/invest any more than he needs. In life you get what you pay for and sticking plasters to shore up the cracks only last so long.

Whilst Pulis and Pardew should take a huge amount of blame the real culprits are the past and present owners and Board for their poor decisions and total lack of investments. They could not run a hot dog stand successfully!

Whilst, it's good luck to Burnley in Europe - it makes me sick to the back teeth they are in Europe and we will most likely be holding own own in the Championship. Feckin pathetic!!!
    Al im totally agreement on your last post & i wouldn't be surprised when they back from china the end of the week that our Leader Mr bottle of beer Lai say no money to spend next season . Apparently we on get 40 mill next season for going down where we would have got 110 mill next season for staying up that makes me sick , well makes me angry more than sick .

I just don't get this assumed negativity as to our Owners intentions next season.

Does any overseas owner buy into a English club to make money? I don't think so! They buy for the kudos of owning a Premier League club anything else is second best.

We get £40 million parachute money for each of the first 2 seasons. Add to lets say another £40 million from the sale of players most of whom won't be missed. We become on of the 'rich clubs' a relative big fish in a smaller pond.

I am happy to assume the best don't get the point of assuming the worst. We just got to get the right man in charge.

COYB

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    I just don't get this assumed negativity as to our Owners intentions next season.

Does any overseas owner buy into a English club to make money? I don't think so! They buy for the kudos of owning a Premier League club anything else is second best.

We get £40 million parachute money for each of the first 2 seasons. Add to lets say another £40 million from the sale of players most of whom won't be missed. We become on of the 'rich clubs' a relative big fish in a smaller pond.

I am happy to assume the best don't get the point of assuming the worst. We just got to get the right man in charge.

COYB
    Fair play 3 pens we will watch this space .

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)