+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Yeap we're in the sh** it seems... Thanks, Mel

“It’s not worth arguing” How you work that one out? Something is worth arguing over with you lot.

We'll agree on one thing...............

Quote Originally Posted by Ramspudnik View Post
    The manager has everything to do with negotiating the players fees with his agent, he offers the player

what wage he thinks would be best suited for his services each week and any bonuses which includes goals per game, keeping clean sheets e.t.c.
    You really are clueless the manager offers nothing not wages length of contract ,bonuses the Director of Football and the CoE do all that The manager will probably tell the player what he expects of him where he see him playing etc but wages etc not his remit

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    You really are clueless the manager offers nothing not wages length of contract ,bonuses the Director of Football and the CoE do all that The manager will probably tell the player what he expects of him where he see him playing etc but wages etc not his remit
    Are you for real the manager sits down with the players agent and the player to discuss wages and bonuses and contract extensions and if the manager wants new funds to invest in the team he asks the owner of the football club.

Jesus! Mista you really are taking the biscuit...

He didn’t offer Commons a better deal on his contract that he deserved, he already went ahead and agreed a deal with Celtic and they accepted a £600,000 agreement and Commons was left gobsmacked at the decision and left his family in a predicament and was told he was free to go by Clough and off he went to clear out his locker room.

The terms of a Contract running out differs to towards age and value of the player and the price differs also.
    Is English really too hard for you to understand? Derby offered EVERYTHING KC and his "people" wanted and more. He still didn't sign.....

Exactly the same circumstances as when he left Stoke and Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Is English really too hard for you to understand? Derby offered EVERYTHING KC and his "people" wanted and more. He still didn't sign.....

Exactly the same circumstances as when he left Stoke and Forest.
    Is it too hard to see into the light that Kris Commons wanted to stay at Derby but he wasn’t given a choice and forced out of Derby and given to Celtic on a cheap.

Are you for real the manager sits down with the players agent and the player to discuss wages and
    bonuses and contract extensions and if the manager wants new funds to invest in the team he asks the owner of the football club.

Jesus! Mista you really are taking the biscuit...
    Ok Ramspudnik I will admit you know an awful lot more about Dcfc than I do Thank you for putting me right It was really stupid of me not to realise the manager does all the negotiating wages bonuses etc Just him and the players agent While we're at can you tell what exactly the Director of Football and Chief executive do for their money

Been away working, come back and see nothings changed - who left the back door open?

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Ok Ramspudnik I will admit you know an awful lot more about Dcfc than I do Thank you for putting me right It was really stupid of me not to realise the manager does all the negotiating wages bonuses etc Just him and the players agent While we're at can you tell what exactly the Director of Football and Chief executive do for their money
    The DOF gives advice to the manager on the squad and deals with any issues he may need in the day to day job.

CE is the right hand man to Mel who works behind the scenes and helps make sure the club is running smoothly as it should be.

The DOF gives advice to the manager on the squad and deals with any issues he may need in the day to day
    job.

CE is the right hand man to Mel who works behind the scenes and helps make sure the club is running smoothly as it should be.
    Thank for putting me right Ramspudnik My wife works in the office at P/park since 1997 that oversees all transfers I will have to have a word with her she's been telling me porkies all this time

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)