+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Yeap we're in the sh** it seems... Thanks, Mel

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Thank for putting me right Ramspudnik My wife works in the office at P/park since 1997 that oversees all transfers I will have to have a word with her she's been telling me porkies all this time
    Your wife oversees all transfers does she ah! this becomes even more laughable and i’m the fat controller of Thomas The Tank Engine please get a life.

Ah so maybe thats where Sam Rush went wrong, he started negotiating contracts, clauses and player wages when all along it was the managers job, no wonder SR got the push - sticking his nose into business that wasn't his, we get it now ramspunk, how thick were we not to see that!!!

I think the papers might disagree with ramspunk though....

....'Sam Rush agreed 'sham' scouting agreements while at Derby County'...

....'Derby County to sue former chief executive Sam Rush over unauthorised contracts'...

....'Derby County sue ex-chief executive Sam Rush for £6.8m over excessive transfer fees, player wages and agent payments'...

....'Derby County sue ex-president Sam Rush for £7m over transfer dealings'...

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Ah so maybe thats where Sam Rush went wrong, he started negotiating contracts, clauses and player wages when all along it was the managers job, no wonder SR got the push - sticking his nose into business that wasn't his, we get it now ramspunk, how thick were we not to see that!!!

I think the papers might disagree with ramspunk though....

....'Sam Rush agreed 'sham' scouting agreements while at Derby County'...

....'Derby County to sue former chief executive Sam Rush over unauthorised contracts'...

....'Derby County sue ex-chief executive Sam Rush for £6.8m over excessive transfer fees, player wages and agent payments'...

....'Derby County sue ex-president Sam Rush for £7m over transfer dealings'...
    Sam Rush wanted Derby for himself he wanted to take over Morris’s job as owner of the football club and which was why most of the players we got in was signed to his own agency and is the reason for our struggles to achieve promotion.

Yes! it was the managers job to bring in players of his own but seeing as Sam Rush was taking over everyone’s jobs at Derby, he made Derby County his own and tried to mold the club in his own image rights which thank god we have seen the back of him dealing with Derby County for the foreseeable future.

Do you just sit there making things up to suit your position, do you actually believe what your brain tells your fingers to type?

Sam Rush wanted to buy the club, that's a new one, are you on drugs?

Do you just sit there making things up to suit your position, do you actually believe what your brain tells your fingers to type?

Sam Rush wanted to buy the club, that's a new one, are you on drugs?
    He was molding the club into his own image signing players from his own agency into Derby, like he was running his own business so basically he was calling all the shots and acting like he was Mel Morris.

Where was this reported.....apart from in your head?

Where was this reported.....apart from in your head?
    Signing players from his own agency was reported and well things gelled together from then on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramspudnik View Post
    Your wife oversees all transfers does she ah! this becomes even more laughable and i’m the fat controller of Thomas The Tank Engine please get a life.
    No you not the fat controller your just a thick t**t who is only allowed on here so we have somebody to take the pizz out of But your to thick to see it

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    No you not the fat controller your just a thick t**t who is only allowed on here so we have somebody to take the pizz out of But your to thick to see it
    Seeing as you couldn’t tell I was being sarcastic... it goes to show that your comment has backed fired on you and made you look like a thick twa* hah!.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)