+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Yeap we're in the sh** it seems... Thanks, Mel

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Please nobody tell him about the alternative site it's the only place i can go to try and get my sanity back
    Seconded...I honestly don’t know which is worse...reading the constant bollux he spouts or listening to those otherwise intelligent contributors repeatedly ‘feeding the monkey’.
    In the meantime I’ll be over at Bloomer’s.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    You would like him he makes Es*** look like a genius 😃😃
    Exactly!
    Haha. But Es*** is all fun no melodrama

Been away from this thread a week. Nice to see it's just where I left off!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Seconded...I honestly don’t know which is worse...reading the constant bollux he spouts or listening to those otherwise intelligent contributors repeatedly ‘feeding the monkey’.
    In the meantime I’ll be over at Bloomer’s.
    I hope to join you there soon. Sent in my registration but haven't checked the email. Give me a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Been away from this thread a week. Nice to see it's just where I left off!
    I tried my best to keep the plates spinning until you came back

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Exactly!
    Haha. But Es*** is all fun no melodrama
    Yes Rom I really like Es*** he has banter but never anything nasty or malicious Not somebody you could fall out with

Vydra

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    If Vydra is sold for less than 12m the fans should get down to that club and drag these f***ing idiots out by their ba***** necks

Bobby Reid for 15m? yet we can only get 8 for the top scorer... who the f*** is running this club?
    Vydra is only worth what someone is willing to pay.
    How many of his goals have been penalties btw?
    Panic ye not, we've sold better players than Vydra for far less and survived. (Wright & Saunders are two that spring to mind)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)