+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Yeap we're in the sh** it seems... Thanks, Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    I think Ramspudnikis is the best fisherman on this board!
    Seconded.
    I like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Have you ever considered that you "get done" because you deserve it? You constantly start squabbles on here by winding people up and they react. By and large you post complete drivel on here and then, when anyone challenges you, you cannot and will not accept that you could be wrong.

Thus you start off a torturous illogical defence of your position, compounding the fallacies that you utter and pissing people off with your pig headed stubbornness. Finally when you have twisted your own logic into a tangled tissue of lies, you start whining that no one likes you and its not fair.

Well here's a thing. From what I can see of it, no one does like you. That could be the first correct thing you have ever posted. Why do you think no-one likes you? We've never met you, you are a Ram: we should like you, but we don't. Why: because you are a pig headed stubborn ignorant person who cannot accept he is ever wrong. It is within your power to change that - try some humility for example. When you are shown to be wrong, admit it. It's not a hanging offence to be wrong, we are all guilty of it at times.

You are completely entitled to your opinion but if you post falsehoods as facts and then vigorously defend those falsehoods you make yourself a figure of scorn.

Let's give you an example. If you post "I think Tom Lawrence is a great player" then people can disagree but cannot deny your opinion: it's yours and you are entitled to it. If you post "Tom Lawrence is Nigerian" then you will be corrected and cannot justify your statement however you try to wriggle and compound the lie.

People will respect your position with regard to the first type of post, but deride the latter. The reason you feel hated is because you post too much of the latter "fake news"

I know you will ignore this as its in your nature to ignore advice, but at least think about it - you might end up in less spats and maybe get some respect from others that way
    Constantly start squabbles nope! and you deny that you do, so you are a full face liar so good profile of yourself there nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Seconded.
    I like him.
    He comes the diversion comments saying “I like him” to try and make out you in the right and not in the wrong.... please don’t pity yourself.

Ramspudnik, please explain.....

You write "That username suits you to a tee that Mista but I have one that suits you better Iamateacherspet." in response to something Mista wrote.

Stenson then asked you......."How is that even possible, to have a username that suits you better even though you already have one that suits you to a tee? "

Your response was "The teachers pet tag suits you because you are friends with the moderators and can get away with wrecking the forums and do everything he says."

It reads as though you are now mixing Mista and Stenson up...............

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Ramspudnik, please explain.....

You write "That username suits you to a tee that Mista but I have one that suits you better Iamateacherspet." in response to something Mista wrote.

Stenson then asked you......."How is that even possible, to have a username that suits you better even though you already have one that suits you to a tee? "

Your response was "The teachers pet tag suits you because you are friends with the moderators and can get away with wrecking the forums and do everything he says."

It reads as though you are now mixing Mista and Stenson up...............
    They are one of the same and do the same thing so it goes to all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramspudnik View Post
    They are one of the same and do the same thing so it goes to all of you.
    I hope you understood what you thought you wrote because the rest of us certainly don't understand the gobbledegook I have quoted from you in this post.

Utter, utter nonsense in optima forma.

Wow such a long absence when usually he's chomping to leave another post, I think his carer has took the laptop off him, either that or its lights out at the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    I hope you understood what you thought you wrote because the rest of us certainly don't understand the gobbledegook I have quoted from you in this post.

Utter, utter nonsense in optima forma.
    Sorry did you speak in codex could you spell it out in morse code.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Seconded.
    I like him.
    You would like him he makes Es*** look like a genius 😃😃

Please nobody tell him about the alternative site it's the only place i can go to try and get my sanity back

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)