+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yeap we're in the sh** it seems... Thanks, Mel

Yeap we're in the sh** it seems... Thanks, Mel

Vydra likely to be sold along with others as we are in a mess

Mel Morris should be hounded out of this f***ing club and never allowed to set foot in it again, 4 years of playing with his train set and he's managed to completely f***ing derail us from a stable and well run club to one that is now begging clubs to come and take our top scorer of us for 8m, what a absolute joke this club is

Yet again its the fans that suffer not the rich scum bag running the thing

Some just cannot see what a clown Morris is though

If Vydra is sold for less than 12m the fans should get down to that club and drag these f***ing idiots out by their ba***** necks

Bobby Reid for 15m? yet we can only get 8 for the top scorer... who the f*** is running this club?

Sources?

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Sources?
    Take no notice MA...recent contributions would suggest he’s either a delusional dummy spitter or a Forest fan.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 16-05-2018 at 12:44 PM.

Get rid of one idiot but still got a foul mouthed moron

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Get rid of one idiot but still got a foul mouthed moron
    in the Telegraph today, get the 8M offered and bite their hands off, he ain't that good otherwise Premier League teams would of snapped him up by now,
    You need to satisfy FFP, selling players that have failed can't be a bad thing, start again on nil points and rebuild, again!.

£8m my arse he is worth like £15m to say the least and we bought him for £8m from Watford so we hardly making any profit if we do sell him for that.

The club will be an utter disgrace if they sell Vydra for that kind of price at £8m and I have to say that McClaren is almost certainly to be the next QPR boss as talks have progressed well so looks like Chris Martin is almost certainly heading there next season and they can have him for £5m, giving the fact he hasn’t been at his best for quite some time and his value has gone down so the price for him is quite right.

Players who have been at the club for far too long must go, so that we can bring in a new squad who is fresh and has a clean slate and is willing to provide this team with new ideas to take us forward and not backwards.

These current crop of players have had long enough to show they have the mental bottle to get us into the Premier League and they have failed on numerous occasions and it now, takes someone who has the nerve to stand up and take account to throw them out the door and give them their final pay check and P45.

Oh good God both morons on one thread. I may shoot meself

Quote Originally Posted by Ramspudnik View Post
    £8m my arse he is worth like £15m to say the least and we bought him for £8m from Watford so we hardly making any profit if we do sell him for that.

The club will be an utter disgrace if they sell Vydra for that kind of price at £8m and I have to say that McClaren is almost certainly to be the next QPR boss as talks have progressed well so looks like Chris Martin is almost certainly heading there next season and they can have him for £5m, giving the fact he hasn’t been at his best for quite some time and his value has gone down so the price for him is quite right.

Players who have been at the club for far too long must go, so that we can bring in a new squad who is fresh and has a clean slate and is willing to provide this team with new ideas to take us forward and not backwards.

These current crop of players have had long enough to show they have the mental bottle to get us into the Premier League and they have failed on numerous occasions and it now, takes someone who has the nerve to stand up and take account to throw them out the door and give them their final pay check and P45.
    i've warned you before about plagiarism, I'm sure this was the sport lead in the Times this morning

They employ illiterates at The Times now? How standards have fallen at The Tbunderer if they refer to mental bottle, utter disgrace and Spunky's arse. Sounds more like The sun.

Whilst I do not understand his return, I can't see this as plagiarism - although breaking all forum rules does appear Spunky's style

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)