+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Summer Transfer Targets thread

The Summer Transfer Targets thread

If there's one of these already, sorry but I couldn't find it. Here's three realistic targets i'd love to see us sign...

John Akinde (Barnet)
    Has been transfer-listed. Will demand a fee, but would massively boost our front line and soften the blow of Shola's likely retirement.

Scott Cuthbert (Luton)
    They've released their promotion-winning captain. I honestly don't know if he's any good, despite watching the game against us last week. But we definitely need a new centre-half.

Mason Bennett
    Looks likely to come back to us next season according to Nolan.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    If there's one of these already, sorry but I couldn't find it. Here's three realistic targets i'd love to see us sign...

John Akinde (Barnet)
    Has been transfer-listed. Will demand a fee, but would massively boost our front line and soften the blow of Shola's likely retirement.

Scott Cuthbert (Luton)
    They've released their promotion-winning captain. I honestly don't know if he's any good, despite watching the game against us last week. But we definitely need a new centre-half.

Mason Bennett
    Looks likely to come back to us next season according to Nolan.
    There is mate but if you couldn't find it . John Akinde was mentioned.
    Last edited by navypie; 16-05-2018 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    There is mate but if you couldn't find it . John Akinde was mentioned.
    And was said to have signed for Luton

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    And was said to have signed for Luton
    How many strikers do they actually want? That mean one of Collins or Hylton on their way out?

Christian Doidge, age 25, 6 footer, out of contract i believe? don,t know if we could afford his wages though.

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post
    Christian Doidge, age 25, 6 footer, out of contract i believe? don,t know if we could afford his wages though.
    Bogle and Bennett will be our most likely front two, with another younger one released by a club higher up, plus Stead.

We have also asked about Gomis from over the river, but that will depend on us going up as F****t want him to play higher than L2

Jay Emmanuel Thomas, Mason Bennett and Omar Bogle...if we go up. Doidge is a good shout too, if we don't.

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    Bogle and Bennett will be our most likely front two, with another younger one released by a club higher up, plus Stead.

We have also asked about Gomis from over the river, but that will depend on us going up as F****t want him to play higher than L2
    Is Bogle likely to happen? I know we were interested in a loan move in January but I thought Nolan had a policy of if being rejected, they don't get a second chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Fentons_Left_Teste View Post
    Is Bogle likely to happen? I know we were interested in a loan move in January but I thought Nolan had a policy of if being rejected, they don't get a second chance?
    He agreed to join, but last minute Posh came in for him and his club sent him there, to be at a higher level. Bogle didnt turn us down as such. My understanding is its pretty much done.

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    He agreed to join, but last minute Posh came in for him and his club sent him there, to be at a higher level. Bogle didnt turn us down as such. My understanding is its pretty much done.
    Will Bogle be a loan then? I'd assume Bennett will be a loan so a bit risky having two loan forwards, especially with what happened with Yates

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast