+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moyes Peddled

Moyes Peddled

So Wet Spam have peddled Moyes.. Rafa the man?

It certainly strengthens his position in asking for funds IF , as touted , He is the guy Wet Spam have always wanted.

He can go right now if it's his wish. I won't lose no sleep over him.

Its gonna be a nervous few weeks, or days even! Hope we get what we all(well most of us) want, crosses fingers, and anything else I can cross.

Too right..... But Until "Every penny generated by the club" is actually worked out into ££s , not including the the possible transfer fees of leavers,cos they may never happen , it puts rafa in a catch 22 position .
    Depends if its true he doesnt want to leave the UK , Everton after Silva of watford , Cant see Arsenal or Chelsea coming in with a bid , So maybe Leicester or WHU the only bidders.
    Maybe he is a glutton for punishment , and will relish another relegation battle , with an owner refusing to put any of his own money in and scratching around the bargain bins for loans , who knows.

Has anyone worked out how much "Every penny generated " is likely to be ? keep any transfers out of the pot , cos they aint guaranteed .

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    He can go right now if it's his wish. I won't lose no sleep over him.
    Yea I mean, he gets us 10th,with a poor squad other than 3-4 players, but yea he is sh*t signing players like joslu for £5m bc that's all Ashley will give him to sign a striker, tbh we should of put in a £5m bid for Vardy or rashFord, I'm sure £5m is enough to buy a goalscorer. Idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc204mag View Post
    Yea I mean, he gets us 10th,with a poor squad other than 3-4 players, but yea he is sh*t signing players like joslu for £5m bc that's all Ashley will give him to sign a striker, tbh we should of put in a £5m bid for Vardy or rashFord, I'm sure £5m is enough to buy a goalscorer. Idiot!
    Realistically we need 2 new strikers for next season..... with the current prices anyone care to chuck a figure on 2 semi decent strikers

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc204mag View Post
    If he decides to go I won't lose any sleep over him going. Simple as that.
    By all means you are welcome to be irritated if he walks away because you want him as manager.
    I just don't share the excitement of him because I generally hate his football.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    Realistically we need 2 new strikers for next season..... with the current prices anyone care to chuck a figure on 2 semi decent strikers
    40 million combined. 20 each or 25 and 15 or 30 and 10?
    It's fine getting them but they have to be used for the purpose they're bought and especially for larger transfer fees if this is what occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    40 million combined. 20 each or 25 and 15 or 30 and 10?
    It's fine getting them but they have to be used for the purpose they're bought and especially for larger transfer fees if this is what occurs.
    Like your hero pardew? Playing dm's as am's, am's as dm's, strikers as winger's!?
    I hope to god you don't get your way as we'll probably end up with another donkey in charge who you will defend to the hilt no matter what's going on on the pitch because it not popular opinion. Rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    Like your hero pardew? Playing dm's as am's, am's as dm's, strikers as winger's!?
    I hope to god you don't get your way as we'll probably end up with another donkey in charge who you will defend to the hilt no matter what's going on on the pitch because it not popular opinion. Rinse and repeat.
    Rafa's been playing attackers as defensive players for a good portion of the season. Joselu will likely be sold as a central defensive midfielder.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)