+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moyes Peddled

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Rafa's been playing attackers as defensive players for a good portion of the season. Joselu will likely be sold as a central defensive midfielder.
    Joselu will be sold to carry kids on Blackpool beach...befitting his Donkeyesque performances.

40 million combined. 20 each or 25 and 15 or 30 and 10?
    It's fine getting them but they have to be used for the purpose they're bought and especially for larger transfer fees if this is what occurs.
    Rafa's been playing attackers as defensive players for a good portion of the season. Joselu will likely be sold as a central defensive midfielder.
    Like who exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    Joselu will be sold to carry kids on Blackpool beach...befitting his Donkeyesque performances.
    I feel sorry for the lad. His work rate is spot on but his striker tag will never work without training and I'd guess that Rafa spends far too much time on defensive duties and overlooks striker training.
    A beach Dinkey might suit him, but then again he might just find his feet in a team that can instill some strikers confidence in him by training it in and using him to proper effect.

I wouldn't write him off...except for us under Rafa.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    Like who exactly?
    Like who, what?

I feel sorry for the lad. His work rate is spot on but his striker tag will never work without training and I'd guess that Rafa spends far too much time on defensive duties and overlooks striker training.
    A beach Dinkey might suit him, but then again he might just find his feet in a team that can instill some strikers confidence in him by training it in and using him to proper effect.

I wouldn't write him off...except for us under Rafa.
    The managers at the 10 previous clubs he has been fostered out to couldnt manage it... But its now Rafa fault?? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    The managers at the 10 previous clubs he has been fostered out to couldnt manage it... But its now Rafa fault?? Seriously?
    I'm not bothered about other clubs.
    Rafa's at fault for buying him, with no real mindset on enhancing his striker role, on or off the pitch, it seems by watching him.

Rafa's at fault for buying him, with no real mindset on enhancing his striker role, on or off the pitch, it seems by watching him.
    Rafas fault for buying him eh?

So in your flat earth world of talking penguins and dancing frogs it goes like this does it?

Rafa badly needed a hardworking forward last summer, asks uncle Mike for funds, he says "sure thing" and gives over a blank cheque. Rafa scours Europe and finally says "fk your Ronaldos and Messis, theres Joselu at 5 million. He'll do me".

Fksake man.

Just embarrassing some of this thread. Not surprising but embarrassing.

Pellegrini the old City manager is apparently favourite at the minute.

Wrong.

I've never doubted Joselu' s attitude or work rate. Just his ability.
    I doubt very much he was on Rafa's wish list, he just turned out to be the last pick in the transfer window.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)