+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: World cup squad

World cup squad

Is there any attack minded players in that squad.All looks very defensive to me.

Usual pathetic southgate rubbish, Jones, Smalling and Lascelles have had better seasons, Delph and Loftus Cheek is hilarious when you could have Shelvey and Wiltshire both creative players and Young too and as for alexander arnold. southgate is deffo the worst England manager we have had and we had a fair few jokes before. The yes man who aint got a clue.

This is absolutely no doubt the worst England team I have ever seen in my life, won't be long before explayers and pundits bang on about how England could win the world cup, then they won't even get out the group! But why do I care, its not like its Newcastle, Newcastle will always come before England even if we were in league 2. **** off Southgate u clueless c*nt shelvey can pass a ball better than all of the midfields he picked put together!

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc204mag View Post
    This is absolutely no doubt the worst England team I have ever seen in my life, won't be long before explayers and pundits bang on about how England could win the world cup, then they won't even get out the group! But why do I care, its not like its Newcastle, Newcastle will always come before England even if we were in league 2. **** off Southgate u clueless c*nt shelvey can pass a ball better than all of the midfields he picked put together!
    The clown should be sacked after picking this rubbish squad,

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Usual pathetic southgate rubbish, Jones, Smalling and Lascelles have had better seasons, Delph and Loftus Cheek is hilarious when you could have Shelvey and Wiltshire both creative players and Young too and as for alexander arnold. southgate is deffo the worst England manager we have had and we had a fair few jokes before. The yes man who aint got a clue.
    You don't think Southgate's picking all those players do you?

Plus neither Lascelles or Shelvey are in the standby list, its just more of southgate's loveys

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Plus neither Lascelles or Shelvey are in the standby list, its just more of southgate's loveys
    A punter's idea of who might of missed out (Def & Mid) ignore injured:

Defenders: Alfie Mawson (injured), Jamaal Lascelles, Michael Keane, Chris Smalling, Ryan Bertrand, Luke Shaw, Joe Gomez (injured), Lewis Dunk.

Midfielders: Jonjo Shelvey, Michail Antonio, Jack Wilshere, Ryan Sessegnon, Jack Cork.

DEF: Certainly Lascelles/Smalling/Bertrand all got a good shout so all three will feel aggrieved I suspect.

MID:Along with Shelvey maybe Sessegnon and possibly Wilshere (re his revival this season) - umm disappointed for the two lads but if England do the usual then we dodged a bullet, if not, then selection was spot one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Curian View Post
    A punter's idea of who might of missed out (Def & Mid) ignore injured:

Defenders: Alfie Mawson (injured), Jamaal Lascelles, Michael Keane, Chris Smalling, Ryan Bertrand, Luke Shaw, Joe Gomez (injured), Lewis Dunk.

Midfielders: Jonjo Shelvey, Michail Antonio, Jack Wilshere, Ryan Sessegnon, Jack Cork.

DEF: Certainly Lascelles/Smalling/Bertrand all got a good shout so all three will feel aggrieved I suspect.

MID:Along with Shelvey maybe Sessegnon and possibly Wilshere (re his revival this season) - umm disappointed for the two lads but if England do the usual then we dodged a bullet, if not, then selection was spot one!!
    Good point about Sessegnon as southgate seems obsessed with youth players yet then ignores one of the best youngsters in the country

Rubber gob has made a mistake selecting RLC, Welbeck and facking Delph. He just doesn't inspire me. I could make a team that would beat this mob with the players he didn't pick.

Tbh I haven't given a flying feck about Engerland since I saw the loons who followed them in the 70/80s smashing everyone and everything when they travelled abroad. Newcastle for me every time. Engerland are alongside Sland as the laughing stock. Looking at that squad there is no one who can pick a pass in the midfield so if Vardy is playing the forward passes for him to utilise his pace will be non-existent. As for CB none of those picked have played any better than Lascelles. Pfft Stones hasn't he been out most of the season?

Ill laugh mysell daft when they are knocked out in the early stages again. Stress free summer.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)