+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meadow Lane best away fan experience in L2

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    I think we both know what he mean’t...
    We can add mindreader to your list of many talents.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Well done Notts on yet another award!

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...an-experience/
    Seems odd since so many teams have lost at Meadow Lane this season

Oh the irony, Coventryfan seems like a decent guy and is a credit to his club actually wanting a discussion about a massive game coming up for both clubs whereas you, where to start.

Cov1 your the type of fan every club doesn’t want, who most fans cringe when they see. Believing mob mentality is still a thing, wow Coventry have a harder fan base than Notts county, impressive. I mean seriously, my dad is harder than your dad is infant type behaviour.

You’d probably find it funny that your knuckle dragging friends got into the county end, intimidating some nice families if you scored.

You seem a real class act.
    disclaimer sorry if your mental age is that of a 7 year old it’s hard to tell on a message board.

Well done Notts, should be proud of that.

There's always Hooters to fall back on ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Getsmart View Post
    Oh the irony, Coventryfan seems like a decent guy and is a credit to his club actually wanting a discussion about a massive game coming up for both clubs whereas you, where to start.

Cov1 your the type of fan every club doesn’t want, who most fans cringe when they see. Believing mob mentality is still a thing, wow Coventry have a harder fan base than Notts county, impressive. I mean seriously, my dad is harder than your dad is infant type behaviour.

You’d probably find it funny that your knuckle dragging friends got into the county end, intimidating some nice families if you scored.

You seem a real class act.
    disclaimer sorry if your mental age is that of a 7 year old it’s hard to tell on a message board.
    I wont bother seeking a reference from you in the future then.

If you read a number of my posts then you’d see that there is no comments condoning misbehaviour. I’ve had some decent exchanges on here so that’s utter rubbish.

No need for the juvenile remarks.

I wont bother seeking a reference from you in the future then.

If you read a number of my posts then you’d see that there is no comments condoning misbehaviour. I’ve had some decent exchanges on here so that’s utter rubbish.

No need for the juvenile remarks.
    Maybe on here you have reigned it in a bit....but you've been gloating your little balls off on the Covo forum and threatening all sorts of shyte. You've been rumbled Thommo.

Yeh I’m sure they will be ****ting themselves 🙄
    You've obviously not heard of the Werther's Barrage or the Grandpa Simpson Fist Shake?

Be afraid

very afraid.

Watch out for those with car rugs wrapped around their waist - The Dad's Army Highlanders - flask mortars filled with Vapour Rub.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    You've obviously not heard of the Werther's Barrage or the Grandpa Simpson Fist Shake?

Be afraid

very afraid.

Watch out for those with car rugs wrapped around their waist - The Dad's Army Highlanders - flask mortars filled with Vapour Rub.
    I remember them. They're the ones that the Forest fans ran away from after the friendly a few years ago.

With several hundred getting a less exceptional experience in the home areas...
    If they actually manage to get in......

Alan Hardy

Verified account

@Bigalanh5
    7h7 hours ago
    More Alan Hardy Retweeted LadyLozClough
    And they be either stopped at the turnstiles or evicted from the ground. Zero tolerance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12