+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coventry fans done the impossible?

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    Jesus Christ mate, what is wrong with you? You trying to win browny points or something? Are you the Internet Police? It’s BANTER, that’s it. It is possible to have a good football chat and use banter, just like some of you have done. Get a grip ah.
    ah sod them,let them stew in there own juices, the freaks they are, after all we are just a parasite club. funny if it wasn't so pathetic.
    Last edited by PUSB's; 16-05-2018 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    ah sod them,let them stew in there own juices the freaks they are, after all we are just a parasite club. funny if it wasn't so pathetic.
    I don’t get it. You try and have banter and they don’t like it, u have a footy chat and u get it for having a laugh on your own board?? This infatuation with Stone Island etc, I’ve not even mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    Jesus Christ mate, what is wrong with you? You trying to win browny points or something? Are you the Internet Police? It’s BANTER, that’s it. It is possible to have a good football chat and use banter, just like some of you have done. Get a grip ah.
    Was the comment you made about smashing us small-time ****ers into the ground just banter as well?

Seriously though, going back to the OP's point, one thing that has struck me is how blinkered some of the Coventry fans seem to be. If you go on their site, the takeaway seems to be that Notts are dirty cheats and Coventry play the right way and are always unlucky. Strange considering the stamp, the assault on Forte and the late gift from the ref. I don't deny that we play direct football, but we are well within our rights to do so - complaining about the opposition using a particular tactic is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    sorry just clarifying that point for those who thought you were pressing your smalls
    Name:  ironing.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  31.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Was the comment you made about smashing us small-time ****ers into the ground just banter as well?

Seriously though, going back to the OP's point, one thing that has struck me is how blinkered some of the Coventry fans seem to be. If you go on their site, the takeaway seems to be that Notts are dirty cheats and Coventry play the right way and are always unlucky. Strange considering the stamp, the assault on Forte and the late gift from the ref. I don't deny that we play direct football, but we are well within our rights to do so - complaining about the opposition using a particular tactic is ridiculous.
    Yes football wise not anything other...and I don’t disagree with some of what has been said on here.

All clubs have blinkered fans, it’s normal. There’s plenty on here believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Name:  ironing.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  31.8 KB
    Name:  5A92517D-0D04-4F35-80F6-7D02726D59DC.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  19.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Name:  5A92517D-0D04-4F35-80F6-7D02726D59DC.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  19.5 KB
    As has been proven countless times playing football the right way does not get you out of this awful division. I am very happy for hoofball Nolan to kick us into league one especially as we cheated our way there last time. Fancy Football Robins will be looking for a new job in 6 months when those pretend brummies realise that the only way is UP to get out of this division!

Best of luck coventry and come on you pies!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    As has been proven countless times playing football the right way does not get you out of this awful division. I am very happy for hoofball Nolan to kick us into league one especially as we cheated our way there last time. Fancy Football Robins will be looking for a new job in 6 months when those pretend brummies realise that the only way is UP to get out of this division!

Best of luck coventry and come on you pies!
    Your'e half right about playing nice football, but it does get you out of this league. This may get a laugh but...... the best footballing side i saw at the Ricoh this season, imo, were Barnet.

Shows how far football gets you. Yet hoofball merchants like Lincoln, Wycombe and Mansfield are there or there abouts at the business end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC Dan View Post
    Your'e half right about playing nice football, but it does get you out of this league. This may get a laugh but...... the best footballing side i saw at the Ricoh this season, imo, were Barnet.

Shows how far football gets you. Yet hoofball merchants like Lincoln, Wycombe and Mansfield are there or there abouts at the business end of the season.
    I thought the same - in terms of possession football and nice passing, Barnet, Forest Green and Crewe all looked good. Didn't get them very far though, did it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123