+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Abel Hernandez

[QUxOTE=costa_blanca_white;38900705]" Like "[/QUOTE]

Oh how surprising! You know you, Jimmy, Tich and Joel could make a really delightful foursome (or not (so delightful)).

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    Unfortunately the " old guard " has gone - been scared off.
    Wow, what thin skins some of you girls have.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Wow, what thin skins some of you girls have.
    Pr!ck

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    Pr!ck
    An inarticulate thin skinned girl😂

Ok, maybe you should read your own posts.

I didn't say anything about "all the other posters", I said "many" and "a majority", and I stand by the fact that the majority were in favour of the appointment of both Orta and Bravo, on the back of the departure of Cellino and Radrizzanis acquisition if 100% if the club.

I wasn't, was slated for opposing both and insulted by you and others for being "neghead", "troll", etc etc. I was right, you and others who wanted to "wait and see" were wrong, and had I been in the fortunate position of saying yes or no to Orta I'd have said no and saved the club about £15m. Shame about that, hmmm?

As for being "unpopular", on here, do you really think I give the smallest rats ar5e about being popular here? Now THAT is delusional.
    But in election terms, have you called victory too early? Not saying you won't eventually be proved right, but "if" they get rid of the deadwood, and "if" they manage to bring in players next season that are successful...will those saying more time was needed to determine success or not be in fact right?...and yourself wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    But in election terms, have you called victory too early? Not saying you won't eventually be proved right, but "if" they get rid of the deadwood, and "if" they manage to bring in players next season that are successful...will those saying more time was needed to determine success or not be in fact right?...and yourself wrong?
    I'm not holding my breath, but unlike those who enjoy calling me names, I'll admit it if I'm wrong.

And have done previously. I wouldn't claim to be infallible, unlike some others

I'm not holding my breath, but unlike those who enjoy calling me names, I'll admit it if I'm wrong.
    Fair enough mate. But just keep in mind, many of the ones you are referring to, didn't really back Orta saying he was the answer. Were just waiting to see if things could be rectified. Not sure they need to confess to being wrong in that instance. Still don't think either view is right or wrong at this stage...but I'm sure we'll all be more decisive either way at the end of this next season !

Short memory fella. Go back to this time last year when the guy was brought in, along with that other waste of space Victor Hugo (or whatever), the majority of posts were saying how beneficial the connections would be, how Ortas time at Boro was "quite" as bad as the Boro fans would have us believe and his worldwide network of scouts was just what we needed. You think I'm going to trawl back for you, think again.

I said then, and was in the minority, and have continued to say, (despite being advised to shut the f00k up or risk the anger of "m'learned friends"), that both were wastes of space, would cost us a fortune on ineffectual "relationships", deals with "incubator" clubs, and buying dross. There is nothing in what has been rumoured to date to change my opinion, but glad to hear that you agree with me (eventually) if that really is the case
    Is it just me or do Bob and WTF seem uncannily the same in their hatred of all things Leeds ?

Same IQ levels and you never see them both in the same room ...
    Last edited by jimmybn; 24-05-2018 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    Is it just me or do Bob and WTF seem uncannily the same in their hatred of all things Leeds ?

Same IQ levels and you never see them both in the same room ...
    "Hatred of all things Leeds"? Strange kind of interpretation you have, perverted you might say.

I want the owner and Board to value the club as much for its ability to deliver what the fans want as much as they value it's cash generating capacity. I want the owner and Board to invest not just in the bricks and mortar that can be valued on the company balance sheet but in the one thing that is always valued by the fans no matter what the stadium might look like, the playing squad. I want the owner and Board to treat the fans with the respect that the most loyal and committed supporters deserve. I want the owner and Board to demonstrate that the 1st team squad is front & centre the focus if what they do because all other considerations will wither and die without that singular, unremitting and ***** focus.

"Hate all things Leeds"? Look in the mirror.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)