+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Abel Hernandez

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Hook, line, sinker.

If he signs for us and it works out, super, and unlike many who suggested Orta and his "buy e'em cheap, stack em thick" transfer policy was the best thing since sliced bread, and which has actually turned out to an unmitigated disaster, I'll admit I was wrong.

If he ends up being another Roberts, will you have the spine to do the same? I won't be holding my breath.

My point being, why are we considering taking the chance on yet another ex-injured player (same question regarding Bartley)?
    Who are the "many" who -
    "suggested Orta and his "buy e'em cheap, stack em thick" transfer policy was the best thing since sliced bread,
    or is it just your usual blanket cover for everyone else who doesn't actually say anything on the subject?

because I haven't seen a single poster saying anything good about Orta.

The miserable voices in his head most likely Tichi

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Who are the "many" who -
    "suggested Orta and his "buy e'em cheap, stack em thick" transfer policy was the best thing since sliced bread,
    or is it just your usual blanket cover for everyone else who doesn't actually say anything on the subject?

because I haven't seen a single poster saying anything good about Orta.
    Short memory fella. Go back to this time last year when the guy was brought in, along with that other waste of space Victor Hugo (or whatever), the majority of posts were saying how beneficial the connections would be, how Ortas time at Boro was "quite" as bad as the Boro fans would have us believe and his worldwide network of scouts was just what we needed. You think I'm going to trawl back for you, think again.

I said then, and was in the minority, and have continued to say, (despite being advised to shut the f00k up or risk the anger of "m'learned friends"), that both were wastes of space, would cost us a fortune on ineffectual "relationships", deals with "incubator" clubs, and buying dross. There is nothing in what has been rumoured to date to change my opinion, but glad to hear that you agree with me (eventually) if that really is the case

I'm not saying anything good or bad about him personally - and don't think i've ever commented on him before today - and not seen any other posts by ANY poster saying he's the best thing since sliced bread - or even anything similar - and I have trawled back ....
    I'm just pointing out that once again without any FACTS you simply slate all the other posters on here .... especially when you imagine that you have been proved right and the rest of us are wrong. Simple fact is most on here where of the "wait and see" opinion a year ago - now more are saying he's bad for the club - it's called assessing the situation after a suitable time period has elapsed - as opposed to your habit of wading in and slagging everything off from the start as you tend to do.

Just thought i'd point out why you are so unpopular on here.

I'm not saying anything good or bad about him personally - and don't think i've ever commented on him before today - and not seen any other posts by ANY poster saying he's the best thing since sliced bread - or even anything similar - and I have trawled back ....
    I'm just pointing out that once again without any FACTS you simply slate all the other posters on here .... especially when you imagine that you have been proved right and the rest of us are wrong. Simple fact is most on here where of the "wait and see" opinion a year ago - now more are saying he's bad for the club - it's called assessing the situation after a suitable time period has elapsed - as opposed to your habit of wading in and slagging everything off from the start as you tend to do.

Ok, maybe you should read your own posts.

I didn't say anything about "all the other posters", I said "many" and "a majority", and I stand by the fact that the majority were in favour of the appointment of both Orta and Bravo, on the back of the departure of Cellino and Radrizzanis acquisition if 100% if the club.

I wasn't, was slated for opposing both and insulted by you and others for being "neghead", "troll", etc etc. I was right, you and others who wanted to "wait and see" were wrong, and had I been in the fortunate position of saying yes or no to Orta I'd have said no and saved the club about £15m. Shame about that, hmmm?

As for being "unpopular", on here, do you really think I give the smallest rats ar5e about being popular here? Now THAT is delusional.

And i dont "imagine" anything, i was and am right about Orta

F*ck me! I clicked on page 3 to see what this thread was showing and basically it's gone into another slanging match. Again!

What's the matter with people on this site?! I've got a 5 month old who complains less!

I didn't start the slagging match, honest guy, 😂

" Like "

Quote Originally Posted by Blackspaven View Post
    F*ck me! I clicked on page 3 to see what this thread was showing and basically it's gone into another slanging match. Again!

What's the matter with people on this site?! I've got a 5 month old who complains less!
    Unfortunately the " old guard " has gone - been scared off.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)