+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Abel Hernandez

Abel Hernandez

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....ndez-1-9166777

Now thats a signing to get excited about. Generally the YEP have to report on things with at least a modicum of truth to them unlike the many fake news blogger sites that are plastered all over NewsNow.

Would be an incredible signing but experience tells me hes out of our transfer budget by some way and other clubs may step in with silly money anyway.

Still if were willing to pay the muted 4/5 for an unknown in Italian second division then why not push the boat out some more.

What do others think in principle? Decent addition? Another Johnny Foreigner?

Definitely a decent shout if it came off - queue Bob.....

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....ndez-1-9166777

Now thats a signing to get excited about. Generally the YEP have to report on things with at least a modicum of truth to them unlike the many fake news blogger sites that are plastered all over NewsNow.

Would be an incredible signing but experience tells me hes out of our transfer budget by some way and other clubs may step in with silly money anyway.

Still if were willing to pay the muted 4/5 for an unknown in Italian second division then why not push the boat out some more.

What do others think in principle? Decent addition? Another Johnny Foreigner?
    Don't care where an individual foreign player comes from, but prefer to see homegrown/domestic players as priorities, but.......

If it wasn't for the busted Achilles I'd say worth punt, but as it is, only a pay-as-you play, or loan with a view to seeing how it holds up. Definitely not a newcomer we could build around, at least not initially.

Was most pleased to read "United want a proven, UK-based striker to lead their line next season and Hernandez is emerging as a leading option with the domestic transfer window now open"

Phil Hay must be hearing this from someone in the club. Didnt realise the transfer window was already open also, is this to do with it being a world cup summer or it just changed?

At least this lad knows the league instead of some Capri nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    At least this lad knows the league instead of some Capri nobody.
    8 goals in 10 games this season

Wages??

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Wages??
    Phil Hay : The wage structure will shift this summer. Club are definitely open to paying more for individual players. That's not to say they'll get Hernandez but they want him.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    Phil Hay : The wage structure will shift this summer. Club are definitely open to paying more for individual players. That's not to say they'll get Hernandez but they want him.
    Only asking cos i seen a rumour and i stress rumour, that he was looking 70g's at Dull. Don't think we can reach that figure just yet, if true?

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Only asking cos i seen a rumour and i stress rumour, that he was looking 70g's at Dull. Don't think we can reach that figure just yet, if true?
    Yeah but 40gs of that is compensation for having to live in Hull

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)