+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Abel Hernandez

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    😂👍
    Just where does Joel's ar5e end and your nose begin Mavo?

Any chance you could work up an original response, or is that too much for those few remaining brain cells to cope with, hmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Just where does Joel's ar5e end and your nose begin Mavo?

Any chance you could work up an original response, or is that too much for those few remaining brain cells to cope with, hmmm?
    need to follow the frozen principle .... Let it go!

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    need to follow the frozen principle .... Let it go!
    What's to let go of, Mavos nose or Joels ar5e? Ewww!

2/5 now with Bet Victor to Join Leeds United & other bookies have suspended betting

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    2/5 now with Bet Victor to Join Leeds United & other bookies have suspended betting
    Be nice if we were that closely connected to a player who wasnt one break away from disability

F ucks sake between you and Bob it's fecking depressing as f uck on here.....again!

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    F ucks sake between you and Bob it's fecking depressing as f uck on here.....again!
    Well maybe, just maybe, if the club would aspire to hire players who are neither "wannabes" from the far corners of the globe who are as likely to be 1st class Championship material as I am to be the next Pope, or players who either come to us as crocks or have every potential given past history, just because we can get something off the asking price, THEN we could be a bit more optimistic, you reckon?

Line (paraphrased) from Jurassic Park "You were so busy thinking about how you COULD do it, you didn't ask the question of whether you SHOULD do it", take note Radrizzani and Orta.

WTF you xenophobic miserable git

The guys only had one injury really which put him out for 6 months , not unheard of. Since coming back he scored 8 goals in 10 games FFS.

Still think its beyond our means but should it come off it would be incredible.

Oh and he punched Phil Jones thats another reason to like the guy

I think even AR realises that if he doesn't make at least one 'marquee' signing soon then season ticket sales are going to be well down compared to last year, so you never know, maybe he will push the boat out a bit. Because I'm like pretty much everyone else on here (and most other Leeds fans I talk to) - it'd be nice if it did happen, but just can't see it given recent transfer dealings...... So maybe he does realise he needs to do something just to stifle the general air of scepticism.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    WTF you xenophobic miserable git

The guys only had one injury really which put him out for 6 months , not unheard of. Since coming back he scored 8 goals in 10 games FFS.

Still think its beyond our means but should it come off it would be incredible.

Oh and he punched Phil Jones thats another reason to like the guy
    Hook, line, sinker.

If he signs for us and it works out, super, and unlike many who suggested Orta and his "buy e'em cheap, stack em thick" transfer policy was the best thing since sliced bread, and which has actually turned out to an unmitigated disaster, I'll admit I was wrong.

If he ends up being another Roberts, will you have the spine to do the same? I won't be holding my breath.

My point being, why are we considering taking the chance on yet another ex-injured player (same question regarding Bartley)?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)