+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh Well....

Oh Well....

We tried.

Pity but not enough interest

Are you talking about SFC or this forum?
    Fwiw chaps, very disappointing end to the season, Premier League and Lg1. For you it was nice of Swansea to bend over, royally!

First time I have looked in for awhile, use to enjoy coming on here. Not enough time in my days and not enough days in the week.

Can I help?

Quote Originally Posted by Grannie64 View Post
    First time I have looked in for awhile, use to enjoy coming on here. Not enough time in my days and not enough days in the week.
    What you need is a bit of Facebook and Twitter promoting. I reckon with a sustained effort over a couple of months you could get 10-15 regulars on here.

That said, I echo the above words. I was a regular in the Ugly Inside up to around 3 years or so back. I quit that place as it became as the name suggests. But since then I have to wonder where I ever found the time to post so much. Life without a footie forum in fact got better. But it would be nice to try and restart this old house.

Anyone know who I should contact about trying to revive the old bugger?

Don't really know why but I still drop in from time to time in the hope that some of the old'uns have relented and started posting again. Oh well, another 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Wiggam View Post
    Don't really know why but I still drop in from time to time in the hope that some of the old'uns have relented and started posting again.
    Same here, Chief - keep on pulling back the curtains and having a peek, but it's the same deserted wilderness every time.

Pity.

For some reason, just thought I'd have a look in on the Fratton Faithful board and this one - not a lot happening on either. Sad, given the entertainment it used to provide.

I hope all are well, even your foul mouthed brother Papa (whose moniker I've actually forgotten).

Not a lot seems to have changed football wise - you lot continue to exist, we pick up the occasional trophy!!

Piss off big nose.

Pents good to see you're still alive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast