Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I find it very strange

  1. #1

    I find it very strange

    That in a few posters eyes Rafa is a terrible manager

    When you look statistically not many of our past managers have ever achieved a top ten finish. Exceptions being KK and Sir Bobby who were also given shed loads of money to spend over their tenures.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oxted, Surrey
    Posts
    19,575
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    That in a few posters eyes Rafa is a terrible manager

    When you look statistically not many of our past managers have ever achieved a top ten finish. Exceptions being KK and Sir Bobby who were also given shed loads of money to spend over their tenures.
    But they also worked not under but with owners who wanted the club to go places and be sucessful.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    waalsend
    Posts
    6,676
    your teeing them up for a tap in here mind.

    Pardew achieved 2 top 10 finishes.

    Roeder guided us to 7th

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    But they also worked not under but with owners who wanted the club to go places and be sucessful.
    100% agree Bill working with Jabba the Warehouse is equivalent to pi$$ing in the wind.

  5. #5
    Pboro said Ardiles had better record than Rafa,funny that I thought we almost got relegated to the old 3rd Division under Ardiles whilst Rafa got us promoted as champions.

    Weird world he lives in.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    your teeing them up for a tap in here mind.

    Pardew achieved 2 top 10 finishes.

    Roeder guided us to 7th
    Im talking about managers Mick, Pardew does not fall into that catagory sacked from his last two premier league clubs I believe. I did say not many and included two managers
    in my post

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Pboro said Ardiles had better record than Rafa,funny that I thought we almost got relegated to the old 3rd Division under Ardiles whilst Rafa got us promoted as champions.

    Weird world he lives in.
    He might of been an armchair Cypriot Fan then though mate.

  8. #8
    Plenty of mackems (say they) think Rafa is a terrible manager.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Plenty of mackems (say they) think Rafa is a terrible manager.
    You could have something there toptoon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •