+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread 2nd leg Play Off Match - The Millers v Scùnthorpe

MillersMad Matchthread 2nd leg Play Off Match - The Millers v Scùnthorpe

There was a bookies caption up earlier int season that said 'You know it's Saturday when Kieffer Moore Scores'. Whatever happened to him? He was easily replaced int end at a fraction of the price!

Just two of the deals done by our fitness coach!!!

In fact the only player that came to us with his old club wanting him was Ball. Slow to start but didn't he do well during that run? Helping out on both wings and running himself into the ground. He ran that hard that Lavery was brought in so that Ball could rest after he'd run even more.

At least he wasn't past it like Wood! Two young CH brought in and played early doors into the season were old manned when the 30 odd year old came in and sorted them out! Each one has flourished with him at the side of them. The defence has been prone to the odd mistake but they've come back each and every one of them better for being rested and better for playing with players that they believe in!

Tony Towner was/is a hero of mine and presumably yours but I can't remember a season when he've had four pretty good wingers. Each have their own qualities and each a little different. Warne has learnt that playing the right one in the game best suited is the way to go! We all wonder what's happening when the team is read out but!!!!!! When the whistle blows he's generally got it right.

It's horrible being wrong about something that's turned out to be oposite to what we thought.

Is he the right man for the job? Bury said he couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo! He's over the hill and we should be giving the young ones a go!

It's always right being a Miller!

Let the roller coaster be warmed up! We want another ride Mr Stewart please!! Down south driver!!!!!!

Come on Rotherham United! Super Millers! Red and White army!!!

Excellent prologue as always mate.

Heading off shortly to the Cutlers and, of course, beautiful NYS.

Giant flag, red and white cards, Derek Dalton looking over us, pleased as punch with his plaque.

NYS full (ish) to the rafters.

We surely can't lose .......can we?

Why am I so nervous then?

100% effort minimum requirement and what I expect to be delivered.

Already parked up and ready to go sing your hearts out for the lads

My stomach is churning...fingernails went at work merely thinking about tonight.

Kept telling myself stay calm all is well. Why do I feel a defeat coming on 1-0 to Scunny.....tell me it's all a bad dream....please.

I think the wife has been more nervous that I today!

Enjoy your beer chaps! I have 2 bottles of home brew left. One for tonight and the other certainly isn't being saved for the royal wedding

Frog check your whats app.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Frog check your whats app.....
    Looks great that!!! Is that you at the top of it?

Office I work is is quieter than a library in a vacuum. I'll be watching ESPN+ online, headphones on and old sock in mouth to stifle the cheers for every goal we put past them (at least 3). Can't contemplate losing as nothing to mop up tears with.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Looks great that!!! Is that you at the top of it?
    No pal must have been taken earlier....setting off soon.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Office I work is is quieter than a library in a vacuum. I'll be watching ESPN+ online, headphones on and old sock in mouth to stifle the cheers for every goal we put past them (at least 3). Can't contemplate losing as nothing to mop up tears with.
    I 'think' we'll be fine pal. No need for tears.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast