+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scenes at Coventry

We’ll show you how to celebrate on Friday ;0)

It seems you need a facebook account to watch these.

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    We’ll show you how to celebrate on Friday ;0)
    Is there a reason your fans were almost silent all game, apart from the same one song, until you scored?

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    Is there a reason your fans were almost silent all game, apart from the same one song, until you scored?
    Silent?? I was opposite the away end and I could hear singers corner so you’re either deaf or not willing to be fair and say both sets of fans were vocal as would be my interpretation of the night.

Thought you guys were loud, but then away support should always be loud!

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    Silent? That has to be the dumbest comment so far....silent was when we came to your place a few weeks ago and.then you woke up near the end. Let’s see how ‘silent’ we are on Friday ah...?

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    Silent? That has to be the dumbest comment so far....silent was when we came to your place a few weeks ago and.then you woke up near the end. Let’s see how ‘silent’ we are on Friday ah...?
    Laughable how you threw smoke bombs, went ecstatic, and invaded the pitch just because you thought you'd got a draw against little old Notts County, oooh the embarrassment five minutes later, har! har! har!

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Laughable how you threw smoke bombs, went ecstatic, and invaded the pitch just because you thought you'd got a draw against little old Notts County, oooh the embarrassment five minutes later, har! har! har!
    Nothing to do with Notts County more the need to get a point etc - don’t flatter yourself LOL

Expect you could see a whole lot more of that on Friday and if we win well....chaos will ensue no doubt. I’ll happily stay in my seat.

Will you be bringing your Jimmy Hill flag ?

Quote Originally Posted by snipe_pie View Post
    Will you be bringing your Jimmy Hill flag ?
    The legend is too old to travel unfortunately ;0)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast