+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: England squad

England squad

So what do we think,

the usual mix of players who've failed to impress at previous tournaments and unproven kids?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44138600

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    So what do we think,

the usual mix of players who've failed to impress at previous tournaments and unproven kids?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44138600
    I like the younger element. Depends how he sets them out who plays but some decent younger players id certainly chuck in. No expectations on any of them. Nothing to lose.

Pickford
    Trippier Stones Cahill Rose
    Striling RLC Henderson Rahsford
    Kane Vardy

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    I like the younger element. Depends how he sets them out who plays but some decent younger players id certainly chuck in. No expectations on any of them. Nothing to lose.

Pickford
    Trippier Stones Cahill Rose
    Striling RLC Henderson Rahsford
    Kane Vardy
    Not a fan of Henderson, Cahill or Jones, Stones needs to stop getting caught in possession and I like Walker as a wing back but he's defensively suspect at times.

Not a fan of Stirling, his stats look good at City but he's surrounded by World class talent there that create a ton of chances. Not convinced by Welbeck either but I'm relieved that Hart is gone at last.

I think they were right not to take a chance on the injury prone Wilshire

Wiltshire never would have even been considered if it was my choice. I just wanna go for flat out pace in as many of the positions, with quality of Kane, just hope Henderson, RLC Stone and Cahill can keep the spine solid. They can do it, just if they will do it.