+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World Cup Squad

World Cup Squad

Ad forgotten all abart it wi wedding on Setdi-- The 23 are--

Goalies --Pickford, Butland, Pope

Defenders--Stones, Cahill, Jones, Maguire, Walker, Trippier, Young, Rose, Alexander-Arnold

Midfield-- Dier, Henderson, Ali, Loftus Cheek, Lingard, Sterling, Delph

Forrads--Kane, Vardy, Welbeck, Rashford.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 16-05-2018 at 04:55 PM.

Inglands cummin home there cummin home !!! Southgate appalling appointment , just a yes man , another failure looms , good luck tho !!

I don't see anything in that squad that's going to have the German's , Spanish or Brazil looking too worried .

Quarter finals will be a decent world cup for England in my opinion .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Inglands cummin home there cummin home !!! Southgate appalling appointment , just a yes man , another failure looms , good luck tho !!
    Least we theer mi owd

I'm quietly optimistic abart this young England team. We laik some good stuff and have a manager with some gusto. Yes man my arse!! Southgate has at least put young uns in rather than usual failures like Hart, Wilshire etc. Has a good set up with wing backs bombing forrard and 3 center aifs. We pass ball through midfield and have goal threat.

A reckun we'll get to quarters, possibly further tha nivver knows wi a bit o long overdue luck. Ittul be good experience for this team and hopefully build fot next World cup. What can tha deem as failure for England though? We've bin in wun semi final in 52 years. That tells it's own story and proves we aren't genuine contenders. We can't realistically expect to win it and I'm not stupid enough to genuinely think we can. However, the gutter press will sensationalise things as they do and also try and drag us darn at the same time, it's par for the course. Last world cup wo failure guin art int group stage but we deserved to, no complaints at all. If we do that again I'll gu ape.

I think its a bold and clever move, this is a young and exciting side plenty of speed and 3 forwards who are proven scorers, with plenty of support from midfield and a quick strong if not spectacular defence, I am quite optimistic

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I don't see anything in that squad that's going to have the German's , Spanish or Brazil looking too worried .

Quarter finals will be a decent world cup for England in my opinion .

If it all clicks we're a capable team Animal. We have some exciting players who can do the bizzo. We don't have any World class players though which could be the difference in the latter stages. Then again Greece won the euros with an efficient team consisting of no household names.

I believe Southgate is level headed and won't for instance have Harry bleeding Kane crossing the ball into the box from set pieces like the last idiot Hodgson did. Having watched us recently we look well drilled and more organised. We have pace and good movement, we have team players instead of individuals. We pass through midfield with intent. We look promising imo.

When does he announce his midfielders?

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Least we theer mi owd

I'm quietly optimistic abart this young England team. We laik some good stuff and have a manager with some gusto. Yes man my arse!! Southgate has at least put young uns in rather than usual failures like Hart, Wilshire etc. Has a good set up with wing backs bombing forrard and 3 center aifs. We pass ball through midfield and have goal threat.

A reckun we'll get to quarters, possibly further tha nivver knows wi a bit o long overdue luck. Ittul be good experience for this team and hopefully build fot next World cup. What can tha deem as failure for England though? We've bin in wun semi final in 52 years. That tells it's own story and proves we aren't genuine contenders. We can't realistically expect to win it and I'm not stupid enough to genuinely think we can. However, the gutter press will sensationalise things as they do and also try and drag us darn at the same time, it's par for the course. Last world cup wo failure guin art int group stage but we deserved to, no complaints at all. If we do that again I'll gu ape.
    ope tha reyt Pass, a dunt watch International matches much , find em boorin , am hopin this tournament intanutha flop

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn Thomas vs stum View Post
    When does he announce his midfielders?
    Need anutha Gazza , great player , Nubdi remotely close to him ennyweer in England ,

Should i be ashamed? If the odds a decent, am backing us to go out in the group stage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast